ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I feel like this was said ages ago; around the time the Billboard article came out.

I remember seeing it on Twitter and people being mad about someone betraying the trust of a Lana staff member, but was the album even finished at that point?

I remember seeing it on Twitter and people being mad about someone betraying the trust of a Lana staff member, but was the album even finished at that point?

I don't think it was. I could be wrong, 'cause this is all just word of mouth and timelines regarding her albums never line up lol At that point she still only had the 9 (?) finished songs, I believe...

It wasn't posted on that twitter account called Lana Del Rey News which ,now, is taken down ?  

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

That new photoshoot for Another Man is kind of what I imagine when I think of Honeymoon as an album title.  :flutter:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Personally, I think it will sound like Teenage Dream

god no. going down the saccharine shtick road like perry would end her career for good imo

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Lana replied to my Insta DM and told me Billboard got it wrong, the album is called Hennymoon

iywTYbJ.gif

Ain't Henny a type of liquor? omgg i can't wait i want the album to be released already i need moar Lana in my life :creep:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

DON'T MAKE FUN OF KATY katy-perry-hits-with-book-o.gif

Lana needs to serves us some extra-terrestrial realness and ppl would also get their long wanted Kanye collab.

Make it happen, Lanz

I will die if she collabs with Kanye :icant2:

Lana replied to my Insta DM and told me Billboard got it wrong, the album is called HennymooniywTYbJ.gif

:thumb3: :thumb3: Lana's jokes are just :omfg2:

http://goo.gl/qZgpZT ------- FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT

what is it?

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

DON'T MAKE FUN OF KATY katy-perry-hits-with-book-o.gif

I will die if she collabs with Kanye :icant2:

:thumb3: :thumb3: Lana's jokes are just :omfg2:

what is it?

It's a thread ( in the games section) of fake track lists for upcoming honeymoon album where everyone is welcome to contribute their own fake + funky track lists for Honeymoon lol...Go ahead and check it out....There are plenty of funny song titles in there ;) http://goo.gl/qZgpZT