ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Haha I don't know, I vaguely remember reading something about Chuck making some sort of documentary (video or photo, I don't remember) about following Lana on tour ... Maybe I'm just crazy ! :P

Yes, you are crazy. Those are two different things.

Someone made a fake cover/back cover and I really like the whole style of it....  

961679_531086310362850_1852991344_n.jpg

Here's were i found it too since I hate credit stealing...  http://www.rnbjunk.com/lana-del-rey-honey-moon-copertina-album/  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Someone made a fake cover/back cover and I really like the whole style of it....  

Here's were i found it too since I hate credit stealing...  http://www.rnbjunk.com/lana-del-rey-honey-moon-copertina-album/

I like it... but somehow they always manage to make the most unbelievable tracklists lol

Lion Heart? Glass Doll? Hollywood Starlet? :thumb:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I like it... but somehow they always manage to make the most unbelievable tracklists lol

I know :toofunny: . Garden Of Youth and Angel Dust especially cracks me up  :thumb3:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

They forgot about Ultraviolet Princess and Leather (ft. Rihanna)   :toofunny:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

that screams ultraviolence to me idk, i feel like if Neil Krug handles the cover, then i want it to be something vibrant and out there, like the first picture of Lana in his Ultraviolet White photo set from the other day, the one that has lots of pink in it. If it's going to be something like the fan-made cover art there i'd much prefer a really professional looking shot by Nicole

Can't wait for the new Lana album to hear what its gonna sound like.. like everyone else here.. but in the meantime,

I've listened to a bunch of other incredible female artists, and you all should check out another NY girl named HALSEY.

Check out the song hurricane for starter.. it sounds quite similar to Lana's BTD era sounds.. awesome voice as well..

Can't wait for the new Lana album to hear what its gonna sound like.. like everyone else here.. but in the meantime,

I've listened to a bunch of other incredible female artists, and you all should check out another NY girl named HALSEY.

Check out the song hurricane for starter.. it sounds quite similar to Lana's BTD era sounds.. awesome voice as well..

No.