ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

maybe by 2 videos she means 1 music video and 1 album teaser. we got an album teaser video for Paradise and Ultraviolence.

or it does mean 2 videos lol everything is not that deep :x 

saying 1 could be an album teaser is hardly going deep lmao she's done it for her past 2 releases and this is a speculation thread 

RVhKIwP.gif

But remember, it's Lana we are talking about ...

maybe one is for LiB and features a few shots of her singing while the rest of the video is footage from the movie. or maybe one is a real music video and the other one is a trailer which features outtakes.

Or maybe one will be released and the other one will be cancelled and/or replaced by a cheap Iphone one ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I love how she describes her music. Hollywood sadcore is perfect for BTD, for example. Springsteen in Miami is also really interesting. AKA she wanted to sound like " a sad party" which really captures the sound of the album for me.

Ultraviolence description of "too dark" is also on point. That record is full of raw emotions and really, really depressing. Her other albums had some songs to balance but UV goes deeper in her darkest feelings and it doesn't offer any kind of hope but only resignation. I can't really listen the whole record everyday because it's a emotional rollercoaster

yeah she's pretty on point with how she describe her shit, like at first you are like how are those even related but when u have the album and the whole thing you can understand what she meant.

But remember, it's Lana we are talking about ...

maybe one is for LiB and features a few shots of her singing while the rest of the video is footage from the movie. or maybe one is a real music video and the other one is a trailer which features outtakes.

Or maybe one will be released and the other one will be cancelled and/or replaced by a cheap Iphone one ...

But remember there was one video shoot on that boat, with the whole crew, and then like 2 weeks after the other video shoot with the guys on san pedro

Off-topic but

the sentences on Honeymoon's verses are quite long so I guess it will be a uptempo song? Lol

But remember there was one video shoot on that boat, with the whole crew, and then like 2 weeks after the other video shoot with the guys on san pedro

Could be two sets for one video though

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Off-topic but

the sentences on Honeymoon's verses are quite long so I guess it will be a uptempo song? Lol

Same for some reason I have this idea that it's going to be a some what short song with a DMD tempo. I really hope that its a bop though :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It reads like a Daniel Heath co-write to me, so I could see it sounding like UV (song). A bit orchestral but guitar-driven. 

:poordat:

saying 1 could be an album teaser is hardly going deep lmao she's done it for her past 2 releases and this is a speculation thread 

lol naacho's right, besides the two album teasers we got feature footage from previous music videos, it's not like she shot specifically for those

ZmJh1LG.jpg

this is so exciting  :excited:  :excited:  getting loads of new stuff at once always makes me physically shake lmao. like when the paradise edition cover was released and the teaser. and first aid kit's album trailer  :defeated:  :defeated:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

this is so exciting  :excited:  :excited:  getting loads of new stuff at once always makes me physically shake lmao. like when the paradise edition cover was released and the teaser. and first aid kit's album trailer  :defeated:  :defeated:

The anxiety is real, and the anxiety attacks are cominggg 

Could be two sets for one video though

That is true

yeah she's pretty on point with how she describe her shit, like at first you are like how are those even related but when u have the album and the whole thing you can understand what she meant.

That's true but knowing her, she probably already has her own meaning in her head and it's probably completely different from what we all think she means lol

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg