ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

She looks much more mature for some reasons. I'm extremely here for this look I'm getting heavy 60'-70' vibes. The haircut puts her eyes in light. Really one of the best selfies for me. This and marriage equality I feel so blessed. I always think I'm done but her stunning beauty explodes me every time 

ZKcaooE.png

She looks so good with a fringe.It frames her face perfectly and really brings out her eyes.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I immediately associated that haircut with a pink latex mini dress and those boots she used on the last Endless Summer concert idk why :toofunny: looks great as always tho

KanccbX.png

Can't wait to see this on vinyl  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

(MY ARTISTIQUE REPRESENTATION DO NO REMOVE CREDIT)

:legend: Iconic tbh

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Produced by her dear friend Rick? With help from Rick's friend, Kieron? Photoshoots by her sister Chuck and friend Neil? Video directed by her boyfriend Francesco? (?) Instagram account exclusively for her fans?

It feels so personal and nice from her :defeated:

Produced by her dear friend Rick? With help from Rick's friend, Kieron? Photoshoots by her sister Chuck and friend Neil? Video directed by her boyfriend Francesco? (?) Instagram account exclusively for her fans?

It feels so personal and nice from her :defeated:

Maybe they did the MV's 

KanccbX.png

Can't wait to see this on vinyl  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

(MY ARTISTIQUE REPRESENTATION DO NO REMOVE CREDIT)

Yes, better trademark that shiiiiit. Lol. Perfection!