ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

BITCH BETTER RELEASE YOUR OWN SONG!

That's been my reaction, sometimes she makes me angry. :notamused:

Anyway, I've read on a fan account on instagram this: "I'm actually kinda worried for the video Lanas gonna release. Like if it IS the video for Honeymoon, how is that going to do on AirPlay? It's not very fast at all. And if doesn't do well commercially, she's less likely to do another tour and less likely to produce more videos etc." (honeymoon.dream)

What do you think about?

Finally, a stupid thing. I've find in an italian journal an article that talks about the "Blue moon" of yesterday and it tells that will be another one on 31st july, two times in a month. I know that it doesn't mean nothing but just to let you know :awk:

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

Please stop with this moon thing, it's becoming embarrassing. We have the lyrics for Honeymoon and you can find the word honey but has nothing to do with the moon (so the idea of honey-moon is BS). Even the meaning of "honeymoon" (used in the chorus) has little connection with the rest of the lyrics because they can refer to any stage of an relationship. Honeymoon seems to be a word that she likes "the sound of it", just like "ultraviolence" and probably it describes the "vibe" of the album, I don't think that she's developing some concrete ideas related to that particular stage in a relationship.

Please stop with this moon thing, it's becoming embarrassing. We have the lyrics for Honeymoon and you can find the word honey but has nothing to do with the moon (so the idea of honey-moon is BS). Even the meaning of "honeymoon" (used in the chorus) has little connection with the rest of the lyrics because they can refer to any stage of an relationship. Honeymoon seems to be a word that she likes "the sound of it", just like "ultraviolence" and probably it describes the "vibe" of the album, I don't think that she's developing some concrete ideas related to that particular stage in a relationship.

1392106822175.jpg

ok so honeymoon is actually 8 15 14 5 25 13 15 15 14 (h is the 8th letter on the alphabet, o is the 15th and so on..)

if you turn these numbers into coordinates ( 8.151452, -13.151514) and google them you will get the exact location of where the video for the single Be Insane (confirmed by sources on interscope) has been shot: south of sierra leone, africa, in the middle of the ocean. also the single is comig 27 july bc sierra leones independece day is also the 27 omg!!!!111!!!1!!!!!1!

:illuminataylor:

:toofunny:

Alright squidward, since this embarassment of a thread can no longer go on with these crackpot theories, please give me more insider analysis on Honeymoon based on these deep lyrics shrouded in mystery and symbolism and the very telling 30 seconds of audio we have of the song

tZ7WN4B.gif

Okay cool so Jake Nava directed the video for the first single but Lana girl WHERE is the first single?????

Edit: my joke theory that Lana only posts on honeymoon whenever I'm asleep is holding up surprisingly well. She posted that photo when I was trying to take a nap. :toofunny:

Nothing scares me anymore.

Alright squidward, since this embarassment of a thread can no longer go on with these crackpot theories, please give me more insider analysis on Honeymoon based on these deep lyrics shrouded in mystery and symbolism and the very telling 30 seconds of audio we have of the song

unfortunately the lyrics are as deep as your lame attempt to sarcasm

I don't think Honeymoon is the first single then since it looks like a homemade video

She shot a homemade video for West Coast too tho, but yeah i dont think its the first single either 

She shot a homemade video for West Coast too tho, but yeah i dont think its the first single either 

thats true, but idk I think shes teasing Honeymoon a bunch to like introduce the album, I dont think she'd tease this much of the first single, and if Jake Nava directed it obviously its a big production, Im still hoping for MTWBT