ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Ok, wow, please enlighten us with more? (are you in the know for real?)

perhaps your inner circle of LDR, can provide just a few more tidbits, to show us you are real?

No offense, just want to be blown away by something..lol.. and?  :hdu:

They're a troll account and probably someone already on the forum. I noticed when they posted a status the other day, they posted the link in the comments without anyone telling them and most noobs here aren't aware that you have to.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Lana posted this on FaceBook:

instagram.com/honeymoon

Living in the land of Honeymoons & Oil Tycoons. God Bless America, the land of pink champagne & purple rain. This is my favourite perspective / nothing but white sails above and blue waters rolling in front of me for miles and miles.

11695825_957439864298464_659972595498299

Maybe something for a monologue?

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Lana posted this on FaceBook:

yep, Lana is posting on facebook slowly after..

I don't know why (informing the FB fans or hinting that it's getting close...?)...

giphy.gif

I have the feeling that she'll tweet soon about the Honeymoon acc too, she's probably trying to make everyone pay attention to the account because she's posting something bigger soon.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I wonder if those "glass slippers" she mentioned on the honeymoon Instagram post are going to be in the video? She said the guy was holding them on the "vid shoot" so maybe she's wearing them or something?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I wonder if those "glass slippers" she mentioned on the honeymoon Instagram post are going to be in the video? She said the guy was holding them on the "vid shoot" so maybe she's wearing them or something?

Imagine Lana portraying a modern day gangster Cinderella :rip:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif