ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Best lunch break surprise!

It is slow but I love how it builds.

It's amazing, how it breaks out at the bridge and the end.

It's definitely the opener!

It's a tone setter.

I do feel Cruel World and BB vibes in it a bit!

Very excited to see how the rest plays out!

Love the orchestration!

:bliss:

I love, love, love the song. BUT

J1LCnOU.gif

They don't like the song. It's not a big deal. Opinions, assholes, and all that. it's not "disrespectful" to decide you don't like something. If I go to a restaurant and I hate the food, it's not "disrespectful" because the chef spent time on it. 

..yyeah but I'm allowed to criticize this opinion just like they can criticize the song.. i don't care if they dislike the song.. but i think calling it shit is a little harsh... :/ its just disappointing to see yanno? 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Don't make fun of me, you know what I'm talking about. It's the same kind of military drums (which I heavily associate with VG)

There are violets in your eyes = and my jazz collection's rare (but this is probably me, the same way I sorta recognized the SS melody when I first heard Brooklyn Baby)

And please don't act like 15 year olds, we're better than that, aren't we? If somebody doesn't like the song leave them alone. Being a Lana fan doesn't mean automatically liking every single thing she puts out. Still, it's unrespectful to call it 'shit' no matter how awful you think it is, so that's to be kept in mind as well.

I dont even bothering yall for not liking the song, this is a forum tho and we can disagree since i said the best thing is the bridge but i dont like the verses that much etc

..yyeah but I'm allowed to criticize this opinion just like they can criticize the song.. i don't care if they dislike the song.. but i think calling it shit is a little harsh... :/ its just disappointing to see yanno? 

but you weren't criticising my opinion! you were basically saying that i had to like it because she hadn't released anything in a while. evidently, you do care that i dislike the song and believe it to be shit, otherwise you wouldn't be dragging this out. please stop.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

tumblr_inline_nretb9lbw41tnyljj_500.gifOMG LANA WHY DID YOU NOT WARN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the Lana and Bradley poster than I got from the Endless Summer Tour and as I listened to the song i looked at the poster and I feel like this song is very summer-y and relaxing and it now reminds me a lot of Blue Jeans

I dont think Life Is Beautiful will be on HM cause both the songs are about the same thing (getting out and driving) and they sound too much alike

also i love the very spy-ish type of feel to it

SLAY MAMA LANAtumblr_inline_nretany1g31tnyljj_500.gif

but you weren't criticising my opinion! you were basically saying that i had to like it because she hadn't released anything in a while. evidently, you do care that i dislike the song and believe it to be shit, otherwise you wouldn't be dragging this out. please stop.

why u saying is shit tho, it seems like u want to unhype the others, like there are some who dont like the song but they arent sayin its SHIT, its fine if u dont like it. Maybe you are ruder lmao i guess its ok

I hope lana uses these type of squeaky violins throughout the album

also lana gimme a song i can have sex to homegurl!!! yayo doesnt count, thats like having sex in a trashcan

guys stop fighting its ruining all this good news and excitement!!

Why do guys care if someone doesn't like the song like... if you like it then enjoy it and don't let other people's opinions get you mad (even more when those opinions were expressed in a way to make people mad on purpose). It's not like everyone has to like every single song she puts out. It's not like, the end of the world and everyone is allowed to have opinions even if they are almost completely different from the major consensus. It's okay.

but you weren't criticising my opinion! you were basically saying that i had to like it because she hadn't released anything in a while. evidently, you do care that i dislike the song and believe it to be shit, otherwise you wouldn't be dragging this out. please stop.

sorry x

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I haven't got the very slightest idea of what muddy trap energy is but I have a feeling that I'm SO, HERE, FOR THIS. Upbeat Lana is my fav Lana and I sense something kind of raw and powerful I'm so excited I'm a mess

ZKcaooE.png

Let's talk about the producer.

which producer produce songs like that?

Emile? Rick?

It could be Emile or Daniel, at least that's how it sounds for me.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif