ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

2301e56b732f41685ce0cf111e4e8b21.gif

I'm having a meltdown.Its beautiful and kind of what I was expecting as well.I love what she's wearing and the colors are heavenly. This is why I love Betty Spaghetti so damn much :deadbanana: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The Beehive is back!!! A new song!!! 

I wonder what's happened to Music To Watch Boys Too. I'm guessing that will be on the album still and possibly be the second single, she did say she shot two videos, and I'm pretty sure Honeymoon wasn't one of them.

I love Honeymoon so If this has the same vibe to it (I don't mean slow, I mean they're conhesive with each other as part of an album) I'll be happy, a bit of a faster song would be good though, or even an Off To The Races speed bop please Lana.

qsVmBMd.png

She's giving me such Cola/Paradise mixed with vintage cinema vibes. She looks like Aphrodite who just climbed out of the ocean and is ready to go get high and (listen to music to)watch boys(to) :air:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSnn94S0Ti.jpg

Quick somebody make a new cover where the high by the beach text and the Lana Del Rey text aren't overlapping that is the one thing that has pissed me off about the single artwork

Nothing scares me anymore.

With Stephen Gan from V Magazine

CLky0NaW8AAb1fc.jpg

V Magazine said next month's album. They should know something. Or maybe they're speculating like us. :toofunny:

why does she only have 1 earring

making music costs money you know sometimes stars gotta make those cutbacks 

Well, I pawned the earrings that you gave me

Gold and made of flowers dangling

And I almost cried as I sold them all

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0