ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I said it before and ill say it again, the music video she shot that we thought was for music to watch boys to will probably be hbtb, those models never knew for sure if it was called music to watch boys to, they were guessing based on fans saying that, I don't think mtwbt was scrapped or reworked or anything, i just think the second video was always hbtb, but i think (and hope) its still on the album since its one of the two songs she talked about when she announced the album.

so i guess these are the bts of the video http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1176

I said it before and ill say it again, the music video she shot that we thought was for music to watch boys to will probably be hbtb, those models never knew for sure if it was called music to watch boys to, they were guessing based on fans saying that, I don't think mtwbt was scrapped or reworked or anything, i just think the second video was always hbtb, but i think (and hope) its still on the album since its one of the two songs she talked about when she announced the album.

so i guess these are the bts of the video http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1176

You may be right, but we got two different sets here, Anna posted a pic in a video shoot in what seems to be Lana's house in Malibu, the same as the single cover, but then we have another BTS from another shoot in the Korean Bell of Friendship with the models, so @@Wacko may have a point, she may have two professional videos and one homemade (Honeymoon) I guess we will find out soon. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I wonder what the little yacht in the photo stands for.

I thought that the song tells a story of her getting high and then she dreams about cruising with her boy (chuck posted the photo and captioned "dreams are real") and the things she dreams she would do with him in the middle of the ocean

You may be right, but we got two different sets here, Anna posted a pic in a video shoot in what seems to be Lana's house in Malibu, the same as the single cover, but then we have another BTS from another shoot in the Korean Bell of Friendship with the models, so @@Wacko may have a point, she may have two professional videos and one homemade (Honeymoon) I guess we will find out soon. 

that or they just shot the cover art at her house

Idk why but with that who cover "Hawaiian Glam Metal" comes to mind. lol I know its not gonna happen but the song from her that sounds like the genre name is "Party Girl (St. Tropez).

I thought of this too  :hooker:  

Where did the MTWBT is HBTB train of thought come from?? I've thought about it too and I"m not sure whether it's because we can't fathom actually having two proper singles from this album, or because they both sound like bops and we can't fathom two party girl anthems from a post Sad Girl Del Rey.

I really want to see a stripped down, acoustic version of Scarface on the album. Praying. 

I think this would be the height of entertainment, but couldn't fault anyone for unstanning if she put out an acoustic version of herself moaning "your not a gangstaaaaa" and "life is death when blow is life"

tZ7WN4B.gif

I'm just going to expect this to be a slowish/dreamy song about her getting high by the ocean with her bad boy boyfriend tbh, that way I won't be disappointed if I get my hopes up for a Florida Kilos kinda vibe or a song about anything surrealist or whatever?

Hope I'm wrong of course, but I won't be too disappointed this way I guess

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I wonder what the little yacht in the photo stands for.

I thought that the song tells a story of her getting high and then she dreams about cruising with her boy (chuck posted the photo and captioned "dreams are real") and the things she dreams she would do with him in the middle of the ocean

I think the little yacht was just a compositional decision.

the song's called St.tropez. party girl is an entirely different song

When it first leaked, people were calling it Party Girl, I stuck with it. She says party girl in the song multiple times I just went with it. It'll always be Party Girl in my iTunes. So its whatever.  That was petty.tumblr_mzvvg54blR1qk08n1o1_500.gif

tumblr_nr5ubuZ3Un1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Idk why but with that who cover "Hawaiian Glam Metal" comes to mind. lol I know its not gonna happen but the song from her that sounds like the genre name is "Party Girl (St. Tropez).

I would lose my shit my weave and my life, St Tropez is in my top 3 songs of Lana I love this song much more than I like myself, I need an upbeat song 

ZKcaooE.png