ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

That billboard cover is super cute. Idk what yall problem is.

It is cute, but I think a lot of us are expecting something with a bit more colour. Honeymoon so far has delivered a lot of pinks, purples, blues and yellows so far, so I think we're all just expecting a bit of colour especially after that UV cover

yeah i dont get it either, i think the billboard pic is very fitting. she just fucking stood there for the btd cover, and was stepping out of a damn car on UV but the billboard cover is terrible apparently. ya'll are messy.

I think its a good photo and i like it but i want a new one lol 

yeah i dont get it either, i think the billboard pic is very fitting. she just fucking stood there for the btd cover, and was stepping out of a damn car on UV but the billboard cover is terrible apparently. ya'll are messy.

Everyone's complaining cause they don't see her bra

sgopYhV.gif

that is literally all they say, every day? :uh: that or "soon"

at this point they are just guessing

I predict that something is going to happen tomorrow

and also other things

and the sun will probably rise but don't quote me, you know how god is with his promotion, it all depends upon what his label wants to put out 

MIOCnTt.png

if it's really up for pre-order in itunes australia can someone here from australia please check if it's legit omg

i can just tell it's fake becuase

1. I'm almost 100% sure lana wouldn't use the billboard that's already released as the album cover. I know you guys think she might, but i'm VERY sure she won't.

2. the length of hbtb

3. For a single i don't think she would use the same font for the cover.

Tbh 'Terrance Loves You' is kinda growing on me? I don't know, at first it sounded weird, and like yeah she might be messing with the paparazzi but if it is actually a song title I actually kinda like it?

And the iTunes tracklist, while probably fake, is quite nice, very believable I mean! (Though I had to google to see who Andy Davis was...)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Its a cover of Sleep Walk by Santo and Johnny. She samples it. 

Still makes no sense why it would be an interlude

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Honestly, all I really want is for Life Is Beautiful to be on the album. I've been so thirsty for that song ever since she posted the snippet  :crai:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif