ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I can't even stand looking at this thread anymore. People will literally complain about anything and everything. She'll post something on instagram and I'll be like 'aw that's cute and exciting' and I'll get on lb and people are griping (and I'm not talking about everyone, obviously). It's very annoying and it makes coming on here a huge bummer. People can't just be happy in all the news and content we've gotten in a really short amount of time, they have to pick apart everything. Maybe I'm a 'delusional fan', but I don't always want to be picky about trivial things.

Let @@AngelHeadedHipster be, some other members deserve to be banned much more than her so stfu, if you don't like something just ignore it, this is the internet, if you're done with what you read then just click next page and your problems will be gone, ugh, some of you are really awful 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Let @@AngelHeadedHipster be, some other members deserve to be banned much more than her so stfu, if you don't like something just ignore it, this is the internet, if you're done with what you read then just click next page and your problems will be gone, ugh, some of you are really awful 

honestly i've tried this approach but im fckn tired of seeing some stupid "HONEYMOON TRACKLIST!!! XDDDD" on every single page on here. it's irritating + i have every right to criticise; this is the internet and everyone has an opinion.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Let's try and get this thread back on track...

If we get another song before the album release (which I assume we will), when do you think it will be released and what song do you think it will be?

If we get another song before the album release (which I assume we will), when do you think it will be released and what song do you think it will be?

I feel like we will get GKIT because she mentioned it like she did with TLY but I don't think it's an indication

It seems she won't promote this album outiside her conform zone ( instagram, twitter and facebook) so her team has to release SOMETHING during the week of release to create some hype around it. 

i agree with the idea that it might be MTWBT or God Knows I Tried because of the last 2 albums' singles being early in the tracklist (Born to Die, Video Games + Blue Jeans, West Coast, Ultraviolence + Shades of Cool)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I guess the next promo single will come out one week before the album. I doubt she'll release another one after TLY.

I could imagine it being a song from the first part of the album or at least a part on the album which comes before Burnt Norton.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I guess the next promo single will come out one week before the album. I doubt she'll release another one after TLY.

I could imagine it being a song from the first part of the album or at least a part on the album which comes before Burnt Norton.

Let's be real the album is gonna leak at most 7 days before release...

I wonder what her other video is for? She said she'd made two, wonder if we'll get it after the album has released or before?

I think that Instagram snippet with her in the starline bus is from the music video and I think it's for Terrence Loves You since the music was playing in the background

i'm thinking MTWBT will be next

I think it'll be between Freak, GKIT, or MTWBT. It's hard because she's mentioned all of them singularly, but I'm betting on MTWBT since that's basically what the whole album is based off of.  :hooker:

tumblr_o1safdMl1g1uc67yuo1_540.jpg

I really hope the next single gets a lavish video. The video for HBTB fits the song really well and I actually quite enjoyed it, but a nice expensive video would be nice. So many things are better about this era so far, if she could just bring back the videos too, and a bit of promo would be good, I want to hear her sing her new songs live, even if it was just a private recording for her youtube or something.

qsVmBMd.png