ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Jokes are funny :smokes3:

Not really hunty. There are jokes about people with terminal diseases, I don't find them funny but they're jokes anyway. Don't try to drag ha :smokes3:

pretty much all decent albums have general themes and recurring motifs within tracks, that doesn't mean that they are all concept albums lmao

you can't just call random albums concept albums because they talk about repeating themes - then surely all albums ever recorded that were primarily about love would be "concept albums about love" (and let's face it an album without a theme or repeating motifs would just mean a compilation of unrelated songs aka shit)

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Don't know if it has been posted yet, but several Lana news blogs report that apparantly you can already pre-order MTWBT on Amazon Italy (there are proof screenshots on tumblr) & it's scheduled to drop on September 11th

kySyfQZ.jpg

Don't know if it has been posted yet, but several Lana news blogs report that apparantly you can already pre-order MTWBT on Amazon Italy (there are proof screenshots on tumblr) & it's scheduled to drop on September 11th

Posted boo. :kiss:

giphy.gif

Mess @ no one mentioning 'The Dark Side of the Moon' while bringing up concept albums.

Fucking yes.

And DSOTM is a prime example of how you don't need a linear story or any kind of real visuals for it to be conceptual. As I said pages back, because of albums like Cry Baby and EH, lots of people who like this genre of music are desensitized to what a concept album is because those two are so overblown. Ultraviolence absolutely is, I had no idea it was even up for debate. The track list basically tells a story for crying out loud, as much of one as Cry Baby but Lana just didn't spell it out exactly for us like Mel did. In fact if Melanie had not told the story on her own I would have never picked it up by myself with just the lyrics alone without using a bit of imagination. Conversely, not all albums with a central sound are conceptual. Pure Heroine is cohesive but not conceptual, there is no central topic. Born to Die is not conceptual for the same reason.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

It's the default icon for this site. So, take it out on who ever is a mod on here hun. 

yeah it is and i think a great majority of the people here hate it.

also, its funny how you said Someone finally said it. in your previous post, considering the fact that you've been online for like 6 hours lmao its not like you've seen their icon for a very long time

Wy8jf2U.jpg

yeah it is and i think a great majority of the people here hate it.

also, its funny how you said Someone finally said it. in your previous post, considering the fact that you've been online for like 6 hours lmao its not like you've seen their icon for a very long time

...And your point is? Do I have to actively stare at someone's icon not to like it? Sorry I don't spend enough time on this site to completely indulge myself enough to change my icon and spend weeks on here – I don't strive to have my time online say 13 days. 

Do I care that the majority of people here don't like the Tropico icon? Nope, can't give two flying fucks. 

Learn to use grammar by the way, it's painful to read your nonsense.

China palace posted a part of the Freak lyrics... I mean that's what the comments said.. :pft:

"Sometimes I wake up in the morning

To red, blue and yellow skies.

It's so crazy I could drink it like tequila sunrise.

Put on that Hotel California,

dance around like I'm insane.

I feel free when I see no one

and nobody knows my name."

these lyrics are cute.