ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

guys, i see it, at least for pop stars, if your music isnt getting leaked, than you're not worth leaking, which means yer not cool. so leaks are gr8

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

No.... That's too soon.

i hope that there will be no leaks. Like with Ultraviolence.

Wait... There wasn't any leaks for UV? I was persuaded I heard Old Money when it leaked, I remember it clearly because I've barely had heard of Lana before and listened to it by curiosity and it destroyed me and I think it was labelled as leaked

ZKcaooE.png

Didn't UV leak like a week prior to release, or the week of? I feel like we were close to release when it leaked.[/quote

It leaked before its release!

But compared to her other stuff and demos and unreleased tracks they held off the leak for a very long time!

Does that mean you hate yourself? 

I hate stereotyping but pretty much every guy on this forum, including myself, is a raging homosexual, except for like maybe InTheSummer   :hooker: 

im not  :usrs:

tumblr_o1safdMl1g1uc67yuo1_540.jpg

I'm hoping it doesn't leak so I'm not tempted to listen. I'm re-virgin-ating my ears until HM comes out :toofunny: make fun of me all you want, but after nearly a month of not hearing her voice, HM is going to sound better than it probably will be lmao

I'm hoping it doesn't leak so I'm not tempted to listen. I'm re-virgin-ating my ears until HM comes out :toofunny: make fun of me all you want, but after nearly a month of not hearing her voice, HM is going to sound better than it probably will be lmao

I never even thought of doing this, I'll try...

tumblr_o1safdMl1g1uc67yuo1_540.jpg

UV sure did leak, it was so hard for me to wait until the official release cause for whatever reasons I decided I wanted to wait  :icant:

It wasn't? Didn't NZ stores put it early on stores and people quickly bought it and published it? 

That is not counting as leak.

giphy.gif

I have like 5 tests next week and the week after that, but then i have one week of vacations (just in time for the album) so the excitement is real, and i dont think i will be concentrated on the shit i have to do this 2 weeks that are coming :(

It leaked, cause some people got it physical first. 

HUH

edit:  oh y'all are still talking about UV.... you gave me a heartattack, as i just read the latest post from the thread...... fml

lABVyGE.png