ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I discoverd her in February 2012 when I was 15.

Some people played VG and BTD all day and it stucked in my head after this so I checked her out and loved her.

Mfhp.gif

I want to go the UO early listen, I mean theres a UO 10 minutes away from my house. But I don't want my first album listen to be over some shitty speakers in a store  :defeated: I wanna have my first full album listen on my expensive headphones so I can hear every instrument and attention to detail  :legend: but at the same time I wanna hear the album and get the litho. Im so indecisive :noparty:  

Demos_copy.png

found her in late 2011... i was 13 and in love with some pimpleheaded guy and lana helped me thru that lol

also why does everyone hate tropico here... idgi. it was totally corny and pseudo-intellectual at parts but the visuals were so saturated and lovely

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

found her in late 2011... i was 13 and in love with some pimpleheaded guy and lana helped me thru that lol

also why does everyone hate tropico here... idgi. it was totally corny and pseudo-intellectual at parts but the visuals were so saturated and lovely

I don't think they hate Tropico, it's more just this:  default_large.png

I want to go the UO early listen, I mean theres a UO 10 minutes away from my house. But I don't want my first album listen to be over some shitty speakers in a store  :defeated: I wanna have my first full album listen on my expensive headphones so I can hear every instrument and attention to detail  :legend: but at the same time I wanna hear the album and get the litho. Im so indecisive :noparty:

exact same

Me trying to get to UO before any new songs play because my school gets out at 2:30 and my UO is 30 mins away

CNJnav8UcAADlRL.jpg

You have a spare 5:50 minutes cause of Honeymoon.

EDIT: oh and another spare minutes cause of MTWBT and TLY

giphy.gif

why is everyone saying when they started listening to lana ?

did i miss something or

I was thinking the same thing last night when I was reading this thread lol! Like did I miss one of those Lana questionnaires or something. That's great though. Discovering Lana is a memorable experience but I didn't get the relation to Honeymoon. Also it kind of makes me feel a bit old and geriatric!

@@Coney Island King I know right! You're no crypt keeper though, lol.

I was thinking the same thing last night when I was reading this thread lol! Like did I miss one of those Lana questionnaires or something. That's great though. Discovering Lana is a memorable experience but I didn't get the relation to Honeymoon. Also it kind of makes me feel a bit old and geriatric!

@@Coney Island King I know right! You're no crypt keeper though, lol.

Yeah, it's a good thing to remember but it is also completely unnecessary to this tragic thread. it's enough of a mess already

FzytWEW.png

Yeah, it's a good thing to remember but it is also completely unnecessary to this tragic thread. it's enough of a mess already

It has veered off topic quite a bit lol!

:eek: