ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I don't understand how Lana's team can make a Microsoft paint monstrosity of a cover like the blurry red Honeymoon single cover and then make such a visually arresting and brilliant single cover for MTWBT in the same week :/ it looks so professionally done

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I don't understand how Lana's team can make a Microsoft paint monstrosity of a cover like the blurry red Honeymoon single cover and then make such a visually arresting and brilliant single cover for MTWBT in the same week :/

because they're trying to shade microsoft and celebrating the advent of iPhone 6s.

#AppleStan

giphy.gif

UV is way more mature and complex than BTD, and that's the reason why she should continue this way instead of going back. Even her voice evolved, positively. I don't understand why the majority prefers BTD over UV. EXPLAIN!

I would explain why BTD was better. But truthfully it all comes down to opinion just like your comment about Uv being more mature.

because they're trying to shade microsoft and celebrating the advent of iPhone 6s.

#AppleStan

You just reminded me - the Apple event is today right???? The Weeknd premiered Can't Feel My Face live at the last event so maybe Lana will slay the apple executive billionaire daddies in California today :creep:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I'm just glad Lana is back at making these ratchet bops. Back to being ghetto yasssss bitch yassss

Not a single rock song on Honeymoon and no jazz song AT ALL. There better be a ghetto beat on her Nina Simone cover. Ready for a trap version of it.

tumblr_mwm0gluuvL1rqunrlo1_250.gif This was hella problematic.... but I'mma leave yo old ass alone. Cuz he didnt have to mock black culture.

You just reminded me - the Apple event is today right???? The Weeknd premiered Can't Feel My Face live at the last event so maybe Lana will slay the apple executive billionaire daddies in California today :creep:

imagine how they try to promote Apple Music and Beats 1 in the event again featuring..... Music To Watch Boys To :creep: :creep: :creep:

giphy.gif