ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

@@prettywhenicry it does sound a bit like cruel world meets blue jeans 

This photoshoot could have been great, without those campy things that keep popping up. In the cover, it's those darn fonts, in this one, it's the map and the car she's in ... Real eye sores ... 

I agree 100%. I also don't like how she had bangs during this photoshoot either. The whole thing doesn't really match with the album itself.

I can't at the booklet.

It's wonderful but Tragic too

Tragic is that she only put full lyrics for Honeymoon. I know it's the intro and what she feels englobes the album but... Lana sis, you already gave us those ones!!

giphy.gif

This description makes me so fucking excited :oprah: I don't even want to hear the snippets until HQ 

when people say its UV pt 2 dont believe them, i would describe it as a western 1970s alternative disco slow club and people who just broke up slowly dancing asking for forgivesness

I'm so afraid of overplaying this album. because then all songs will lose their amazingness, I always skip Blue Jeans, Born To Die, Summertime Sadness etc bc heard it so much :(

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I'm literally so impressed with what i've heard wow