ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Guys, describe Salvatore pls, it's my most antecipate song :defeated: Does the soft ice cream part sound good or cheesy?

sounds amazziiiiinng, not cheesy at all, chorus remind me of an upbeat version of the Old Money verses

obvs its a bit hard to get a proper feel via these LQ snippets, art deco sounds.....very dull, does it have a beat like the two tracks before it?????

but omg, salvatore sounds cool, blackest day sounds good too not what i expected, but omg.............im dying over swan song......it sounds amazing!!!!!!!

and omg religion sounds like its boppy, thought only the middle 3 tracks would have that vibe but there seems to be a couple others in the last half too yessssss lana

Guys, describe Salvatore pls, it's my most antecipate song :defeated: Does the soft ice cream part sound good or cheesy?

It's one my fav songs ever, it reminds me of Hotel California and songs like this, it's "gangsta" but soft, it's rhythmic, it absolutely doesn't sound cheesy it's so full of emotion it gets better at each listening

ZKcaooE.png

the best track on the album, it has an amazing 40/50's italian mafia atmosphere, really makes you feel like you're in italy it's amazing  :crying5:

It doesnt sound cheesy. It reminds me of an opera and she says salvatore with italian accent. Beautiful melodies. It makes me think of Florence city. Classic. My favorite :P

Can you guys download it??? :)

Yes, thanks for your generosity.

I'll not listen to it, just pick some seconds to tease me, the LQ isn't that bad on this one.

DAMN, it's a LISTENING party, not a TALKING party

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg