ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So the album is gorgeous, probably her best. I'm so glad I went to the event.

I not only preordered the exclusive vinyl and got the HBTB lithograph, but I also convinced them to tear the giant promo poster off the wall for me. It's actually better than the lithograph tbh.

H0bDaqU.gif

btw, I ordered the copy from the official Universalmusic store, will the CD get shipped the 18th or will it be shipped a few days before?

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

China.palace said that he's (or she's) gonna leak Honeymoon. Thoughts? Are we to believe this fake? Or do you think he'll just upload UO recordings?

china.palace is faker than my silicon ass for gods's sake stop believing that stupid child

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

China.palace said that he's (or she's) gonna leak Honeymoon. Thoughts? Are we to believe this fake? Or do you think he'll just upload UO recordings?

He (or she) is really reliable since the beginning of the era, so I think so.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

What do you think is the worst/weakest song so far?

TLY and HM. I forcefully made myself to like them but it's really not my kind I'm glad they're at the beginning so I can skip. Just my opinion tho

Edit: I don't like to say bad things about Lana song so it's just that the others are SO GOOD that compared to them, these two seems weaker. But musically and technically they're magnificent

ZKcaooE.png

I'm so sad so many people dislike TLY. I just heard the entire album and I still love it. It does something to me emotionally.

I love it too, it's my favorite from all the singles for now

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

That name is banned here.

tumblr_inline_mnbmuzYd9O1qz4rgp.png