ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

hopefully she pushes out 2-3 more singles and videos [after mtwbt] for this era to really showcase it. with the right song choices the album could gather extra sales in the long term.

i hated that ultraviolence only had 3 singles.

does it sound like the left over bond theme we all thought it would be?

No. It sounds like it would be for a western romance book or movie. lol

This is Lana's sexiest record by far, UV made me want to sit in my room and look by the window drinking but every track on this record makes me want to "get down" :creep: Shit I'm just so happy I felt Lana was reclaiming herself the second HBTB leaked and it's only confirmed I'm so proud of her

ZKcaooE.png

I'm an idiot and not very good with instruments or whatever but the "strumming" sound in the bg of 24 is pretty interesting! It kind of gives me a "foreign" vibe and by that I mean no shade or hate lol. I can't pick what country necessarily but it is different lol. It may be a mixture of different ones to my ear. I can see how one would pick up Italy!

******Edit******

I just listened to DLMBM and I really love that one too. I've always liked that song. I think she did a good job with it!

She shouldnt have done it to me.

Like it was a classic and she shoulda just left it alone if she didnt want to flex some vocals for it.

Art Deco gives me such intense BTD flashbacks with those 'Why?'s

YEASSS I thought the saaaame.

I personally think the weakest track was Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You. Those shits were maad boring. BUT, dude Salvatore is so cute.

If they can play AKA means they got license for it which means that it probably get re-released sometimes in distant future??????

I heard unreleased lana in stores before. They don't need licensing for it, but a re-release of the cd and vinyl would be beautiful.

Demos_copy.png

TLY is not weak and boring!! i love it and its so sad!!! the weakest is definitely with no questions asked the title track Honeymoon and next to it is Dont Let Me Be Misunderstood

Hey I really like Don't let me be misunderstood. Weakest after Honeymoon is definitely HBTB but it's all subjective.

obUZKpb.gif