ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Completely different subject but listening to Born to Die at the moment (at Lolita) and realising that it's really not All That. It's Lana's weakest body of work (but it's not bad by any means; it's still a really solid piece of work) by far and only the really strong songs really stand out.

.........  :lolno:

I've just received a vinyl rip of God knows I tried.. my friend texted me it and told me his friend sent it to him

If you wouldn't mind sending it to me also is greatly appreciate it! That'd be awesome.

OMG just saw the owner is lanashadesofcool a know faker if I'm correct def a recording

I thought "lanashadesofcool" were legit ? They leaked SOC lyrics + described it, and the song too I think but I'm not sure

I thought "lanashadesofcool" were legit ? They leaked SOC lyrics + described it, and the song too I think but I'm not sure

they leaked MPG, i thought they were confirmed legit. didn't they point out "because of you" too?

party.gif?w=1100

I don't remember very well tbh but I know there was drama involved... Anyway they lost my trust with this bullcrap smh

ZKcaooE.png

yup they're legit they've also leaked many other unreleased songs on a different account

RVhKIwP.gif

omg, he has to leak it 

tumblr_nucxm3X86f1ug1kdfo1_1280.jpg

if they "had" the album, why wouldn't they just upload the real GKIT rip, instead of a crappy recording.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too