21 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

+ Por Vida

i’m so mad Lana and Kali haven’t collaborated together yet

no exactly it's criminal!!! 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

orquídeas AOTY 2024

listening to the closer track like

ou29fjH.gif

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Love No Hay Ley Parte 2, I was worried she’d cut out one of her verses for Rauw but I’m glad her second verse was reworked into a bridge type of thing. I do wish she would’ve given us a second “La-da-di-da-da-do” though, but the new production is top tier 

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but most men’s feats kinda ruin the songs for me :rip:

Te Pongo Mal, La Luz and now Muñekita would’ve been so much better without those guys on them 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but most men’s feats kinda ruin the songs for me :rip:

Te Pongo Mal, La Luz and now Muñekita would’ve been so much better without those guys on them 

Right? El Alfa is so unnecessary and ruins the song.

I love Kali but she needs to take a break and come up with a newer sound and different ideas. I love Orquideas but it doesn't feel like "an upgrade" from Red Moon In Venus. Like don't see any artistic growth (maybe cause both albums were basically released in less than a year?) ...Sin Miedo remains her superior Spanish body of work. Bop after bop after bop. I really hope she doesn't drop another album this year, at this point she's risking overexposure.

My ranking:

Sin Miedo

Isolation

Por Vida

Red Moon In Venus = Orquideas

17 hours ago, Honeytrails said:

does anyone have a unreleased masterpost of sorts... 

hii here's my mega one, im updating it right now coz its kinda unupdated but it should be complete within the next hour or so of me posting this :]

https://mega.nz/folder/U8wDwIAZ#l50Uno3BJT7X9ec2lMH5Ag

2 hours ago, 5adboy said:

I love Kali but she needs to take a break and come up with a newer sound and different ideas. I love Orquideas but it doesn't feel like "an upgrade" from Red Moon In Venus. Like don't see any artistic growth (maybe cause both albums were basically released in less than a year?) ...Sin Miedo remains her superior Spanish body of work. Bop after bop after bop. I really hope she doesn't drop another album this year, at this point she's risking overexposure.

My ranking:

Sin Miedo

Isolation

Por Vida

Red Moon In Venus = Orquideas

Idk I don’t think I any of her albums are meant to be “upgrades” at this point, and I mean this in a good way every album has its own unique sound making each one timeless, I’m gonna straight up disagree on the “no artistic growth” I think this album is a huge step up from RMIV artistically 

18 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Couldn't disagree more, also Jowell y Randy kinda saved Te Pongo Mal tbh

8nl2OpX.png