Fluorine

Charli XCX

I prefer not to use the word stan anymore tbh... But I would stick with Charli through anything and everything I say is said with that assumption in mind; I just don't like the sugar coat it. I know that I will love Charli's new album, but I can't help but express the conflict that is there due to missing True Romance. 

And I wasn't criticizing @@Hundred Dollar Bill for talking about her next album, just for telling other people they aren't allowed to be skeptical of it at this point, especially since we've only heard one song.

I'm a Marina "stan" and I was skeptical of Electra Heart and when it came out I was already sure that I liked the Family Jewels better, but I still praised the hell out of that album because it was Marina and it was amazing in it's own way. And that's how I think Charli Album 2 will be.

I know that I will love Charli's new album, but I can't help but express the conflict that is there due to missing True Romance. 

I know what you mean when you say this, so what I'm gonna say will be kinda redundant, but...

True Romance isn't going anywhere, you don't have to miss it. Yes, she may not keep the same style from that album but you will always have TR for that.

And I wasn't criticizing @@Hundred Dollar Bill for talking about her next album, just for telling other people they aren't allowed to be skeptical of it at this point, especially since we've only heard one song.

Lol I never said no one is allowed to be skeptical. I just made a rude remark to someone who made a rude comment.  :makeup:

14417469274.gif

Oh yeah! So yesterday night while the site was down, I was watching American Dad and during the commercial break I heard SuperLove on some speaker ad!

I was screaming! You is on the trailer for Vampire Academy and now this! I'm so excited!  :D

I saw it too!!!  :kris: 

(Well, I heard it at least... I was half-asleep, thought hey wait I know that song, no way! And then promptly forgot about it till now!)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

@ is that Charli in your avatar? I've never seen that picture of her! She's absolutely gorgeous but tbh that's not very flattering picture...

Yeah! I feel like she looks like the Mona Lisa. :flutter:

X----into me, into you----X

@ is that Charli in your avatar? I've never seen that picture of her! She's absolutely gorgeous but tbh that's not very flattering picture...

My thoughts exactly, Bookbinder what are you doin :biblio:

Guys I listened to the "Light It Up" snippet again and I'm excited now because my gut tells me she's going to release it as a Christmas present! Just you wait and see! I really can't see it being anything but a Christmas song.

Sooo... New Charli within the next week?

Not a chance.

Not a chance.

Don't be cynical! It really doesn't sound like a song from the new album, it's a straight up Christmas song! (I could be wrong, but if I am, I'm going to be disappointed if that song makes the album... Or if it doesn't for the matter... I just want it for Christmas :( )

Don't be cynical! It really doesn't sound like a song from the new album, it's a straight up Christmas song! (I could be wrong, but if I am, I'm going to be disappointed if that song makes the album... Or if it doesn't for the matter... I just want it for Christmas :( )

I remember her saying that song sounds completely different now, if I remember right.

I remember her saying that song sounds completely different now, if I remember right.

I don't remember her ever mentioning it! Where was this?

And yeah I would imagine it would because it's so demo-y and unproduced in the snippet, I bet it will be polished and changed quite a bit, but I don't think they can change it enough to make it not sound like a Christmas song!