Fluorine

Charli XCX

Apple is one of those bright, sunny day bops she’s so good at but with a little bit of a different feel… it’s more “cruising through the quaint, little town down by the river” than it is the “airy, breezy, among the flowers and trees, blue skies in the countryside” sort of vibe.

I love it. :defeated: :defeated:

Her biggest flop this era is sharing tours with Troye like??? Who had this idea? Literally no interest at all to waste money to share floors with Troye stans im sorry.

wake me up when Brat tour comes in

Party girl was so good, hearing the remixes live was honestly out of this world.

Does anyone have a set list or know which songs she did last night? I have some videos but I’m struggling to piece the songs together.

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

On 360brat’s live from last night

+

Club classics bonus tracks

https://x.com/emettpenaloza/status/1799176033314476322

“?????”

and

”an idea”

Need to get my hand on that 7” to record in UHQ since everyone’s got a Crosley player. I got a direct drive turntable and a audio interface that records in stereo HQ 😔 I’m stupid and didn’t buy it when it was on sale (I was poor)

4 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

how are you ranking an album that just came out nn :rip: 

Right? I noticed whenever an album ranking happens, people usually put the newest one at the top because of recency bias. We've had the album for less than a month lol let's sit with it 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Her biggest flop this era is sharing tours with Troye like??? Who had this idea? Literally no interest at all to waste money to share floors with Troye stans im sorry.

wake me up when Brat tour comes in

really hope that if she does a europe tour she leaves the twink home because the videos i’ve seen of his tour makes me feel physically ill:awkney: 

2 hours ago, alan said:

I need Charli to do one 'The talk talk remix with carly rae jepsen' asap because this duo would EAT

RITEEEEE

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA