Fluorine

Charli XCX

12 hours ago, cinnamon teeth said:

chicago tonight was great charli amazing as always but that was truly one of theeee worst crowds i have ever been in :nene:

100% spot on. Charli slayed but the people in the crowd were terrible. I honestly wish I had a seat instead of floor ticket for the sweat tour after my experience last night.

5 minutes ago, Charli SEX said:

100% spot on. Charli slayed but the people in the crowd were terrible. I honestly wish I had a seat instead of floor ticket for the sweat tour after my experience last night.

Sweat marks all on my clothes. Tight like my kinda flow. Yeah I wanna be blinded by the lights lights lights.

But what made the crowd terrible? Push and shovers? General rudeness? Not hype enough?

1 minute ago, Charli SEX said:

where were y'all in the crowd? i stayed towards the back bc it seemed like a nightmare crowd to fight through, but even in the back there were a few people who thought they owned the place that were jumping around with no self-awareness, bumping into people, and fucking up sight lines.

24 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

The irony of me getting an email about digital versions of taylor’s album being available again while reading this. She’s pissing me off

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

40 minutes ago, hypersalad said:

where were y'all in the crowd? i stayed towards the back bc it seemed like a nightmare crowd to fight through, but even in the back there were a few people who thought they owned the place that were jumping around with no self-awareness, bumping into people, and fucking up sight lines.

We were in the thick of it. In the middle maybe just slightly stage right, & like the half way point(ish?) in between stage and soundboard area. You summed it up perfectly. 

Spoiler

people living their main character life, no self awareness or just not giving a fck, hands up the entire time “pointing” to the beat which yeah dance wave your hands live your life especially during unlock it when were all doing it, but it didnt stop and there was a general sloppiness, phones up as high as they could possibly lift them rather than putting it head level(im 6’2 plus i wore 2 inch platforms so i try to be conscious if i film something to not just lift my phone up as high as i can with both arms and block the ppl behind me), ppl weaving in and out from spots where they can see the show perfectly fine but still inching their way through to try get closer, plopping themselves in front of my partner so he couldnt see, leaving no space for us to even move/dance ourselves, doing that without care that some ppl had earned their spot by getting there early and waiting. People leaving their spots for drinks(?) mid show just to freak out on ppl when they made their way back, etc etc. it was my 6th time seeing Charli now,  4th GA show it seems like the crowd environment gets worse everytime. /rant

42 minutes ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

Sweat marks all on my clothes. Tight like my kinda flow. Yeah I wanna be blinded by the lights lights lights.

But what made the crowd terrible? Push and shovers? General rudeness? Not hype enough?

she definitely lived up to this blinding the crowd with the lights lmao. My partner and friends all commented on it. But what hypersalad said perfectly sums it up. They were hyped at least tho.

11 hours ago, Kid Krow said:

so the new version of Midnight is the final FINAL, or it was later reworked for TR?

The old leak sounds more finalised IMO, but I have no idea. Midnight was in fact mastered for the album though

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, hypersalad said:

i started fairly close up, like maybe 6 rows back? it VERY quickly got way too squished and my friends and i wanted to dance so we moved out to a space that was emptier but then the people in that area were awful and it just got very crowded again so we went all the way to the side where there was space. i feel like i have a pretty high tolerance for general admission crowd nonsense and i thought this was bad lol. you're completely correct it was a lack of self awareness, people were being SO beyond obnoxious in a way that wasn't fun it was just annoying and disruptive. there was also a point where the guy behind me was just completely leaning and putting all of his weight on me and i felt so uncomfortable and he wouldn't move :toofunny: more people just kept shoving their way up in the pit with 0 concern for the people who were already there. we ended up leaving the pit literally like 2 songs in bc we could barely see her anyways. i've seen charli before but it was either at festivals or i was barricade, and i haven't had any issues then, so idk if that made a difference in my crowd experience. anyways this turned into a bit of an essay but yeah it was bad. 

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

nobody gaf about charts outside of the stan world but when there's still dozens if not hundreds of copies of TTPD at every Target Walmart FYE Best Buy you name it the shameless desperation for dominance is just nasty :eyes: blondie loves supporting other female artists until they get their own lil moment to themselves like just let Charli get the UK#1 its the fucking UK nobody even looks at those charts for her :adele: neways thats my lil chronically online piss rant my black vinyl w the 7" came today im excited to give them a spin after I play ultraviolence for the anniversary :beyonce: the album is just getting better and better with each listen like there truly isn't a second of dud on the record besides the long silence between 360 and Club Classics 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

53 minutes ago, brandon said:

it’ll be immensely funny if taylor did all that to try and block her and STILL fails 

Here's hoping because it's so blatantly obvious but her fans will still try to justify it somehow lmaooooo

j14CYJi.png

Chicago show was amazing, but as others mentioned, crowd was wildly spastic. One thing I was disappointed about was the quality of the tour shirt. The Crash tour shirts were just so much better quality. The Brat shit is thin, white and says DO NOT BLEACH???