Fluorine

Charli XCX

Kinda crazy how much money and fame she already has, she still feels the need to compete and bring down other women. It shouldn’t be like that,  her album has been out for almost 2 months at this point. if she was really for woman she wouldn’t block people like charli and Billie who made amazing and acclaimed albums. They deserve their flowers too. It reeks of jealousy and I just find it sad for her

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Just now, rollwithme said:

On a side note, I’m embarrassed to be an American. A country full of tasteless losers for Brat to be so absent from the charts here…

Fr. I was telling my bartender (twink, 20s) the other day that I was going to see Charli and he said, "I don't know who that is." If I could have left a negative value as a tip, I would have.

Taylor is so weird and i'm really tired of her fans defending her greediness :sleep:  "But charli released multiple variants too!" doesn't even make sense when it's picture discs and amazon exclusives etc as opposed to taylor having 50 re-releases of the same digital album with voice memos and acoustic 'first-draft' songs :rip:  Charli obviously deserved and the way taylor's fans will make taylor out to be this victim but also put other artists down is insane

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

16 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

On a side note, I’m embarrassed to be an American. A country full of tasteless losers for Brat to be so absent from the charts here…

isn't the billboard chart only updating in a few days?

I think that Charli has still a chance for no.1 next week in her homeland, unless Tay tay goes full insane mode and starts releasing more random demos and shit 💀

url%5D

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

I think that Charli has still a chance for no.1 next week in her homeland, unless Tay tay goes full insane mode and starts releasing more random demos and shit 💀

she still hasn't released the anthology (the second part of her obscenely long album) on vinyl iirc so I'm waiting for her to whip that out at some point...

1 minute ago, AllForYou said:

she still hasn't released the anthology (the second part of her obscenely long album) on vinyl iirc so I'm waiting for her to whip that out at some point...

i saw someone yesterday half-jokingly say she's saving that for sabrina and honestly it doesn't seem unlikely :eek2:

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Taylor getting #1 + geolocking the release on uk the same week as Brat let us not talk about the Billie situation either just proves how much of an a$$ person she is. Keep the prize and your looks boo while Brat is still being the most cherished/talked album of the year until now.

Bad Romance was also a #2 hit and its timeless.

:heart: