Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

QUEEN IS ARRIVING THIS WEEK IN BRAZIL!! 

to perform as a DJ :air:

Tbh I kinda wanted to see the PARTYGIRL set more than the live set if it's anything like Boiler Room.

1 minute ago, jurijiderkleeee22 said:

Revisiting Crash and people really love to complain about the Yuck video never happening as if she didn't give us 6 music videos that era 

Who’s complaining? I thank god every day a video for that atrocity never happened :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

She just spent the last week doing a tour in 4 cities lol

i think they mean like… no actual big promo slots, no night show performances etc etc 

3 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Ok but Girl, so confusing feat. Sky Ferreira channeling her Haters Anonymous days

that would require sky to go into a recording booth, which she is allergic to

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

4 minutes ago, slasherflicks said:

that would require sky to go into a recording booth, which she is allergic to

She does it when other people ask her (like Kevin Abstract for Coachella). She just won’t do it for herself, so we have a chance.

I went to the signing earlier in LA and my goodness she is so pretty in person :defeated: and she's so nice! We were talking and I asked her to write "beaches and oceans 4 my baby" on the vinyl because that song is everything to me and she was like "ugh love itttt" and we talked about it and she was like "thank you for being a fan for so long it means a lot" - then I was telling her about something else and she was like "wait that's so cunt" like I dieeeeeedddd. And the way she said my name at the end was everything. I love herrrrr. :wub:

8V7Yvel.png

6 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Did we ever come to a consensus on which song we think Kesha will ft on for BRAT REMIXCXD ?

My money is on Mean Girls tbh...

i don’t think she’ll feature tbh 

the truck stunt was just in reference to their twitter intern accidentally posting a charli tweet on kesha’s account i fear