Fluorine

Charli XCX

So about Marina potentially being on another version of Girl (be it with or without Lorde), I just stumbled upon that Tiktok/YT Short about them, it's titled Girl...

This can't be a coincidence, right?

3 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

the dopamine my body releases when 365 comes on and i hear the first “ooh ooh, uh uhhh uh uh uh” :oprah:

okay okay okayyy, OKAY OKAY OKAYYYY….. :nono:  HERE WE GEEOOOWWW… :diva:

18 tracks are way too much for me so I re arranged it with my favorite 12:

1. 360

2. Club Classics

3. Sympathy is a knife

4. Von Dutch

5. Talk Talk

6. Everything is Romantic
7. Rewind

8. So I

9. Girl, so confusing

10. Apple

11. b2b

12. Hello Goodbye

Top 5 in order: 360, Girl, so confusing, Hello Goodbye, Talk talk and So I.

and when i feel like not listening to BRAT on loop anymore, i rotate it with my BRAT B Sides just fine!

Spoiler

01. He@vy
02. Speed drive

03. Barbie
04. In the city (feat. Sam Smith)
05. Hot girl

06. Island

07. Make u mine

08. Closer

09. Lucifer (feat. Addison Rae)

10. GiRL$!

+++
Spring Breakers AGAIN + 2 Die 4 Encore

:true:

Charli is sweet for speaking up and still defending Taylor for this. If it was the other way around, we all know Taylor would be unresponsive - she doesn't care about anyone but herself and will happily send her fans on witch-hunts 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

18 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Charli is sweet for speaking up and still defending Taylor for this. If it was the other way around, we all know Taylor would be unresponsive - she doesn't care about anyone but herself and will happily send her fans on witch-hunts 

It’s also the right thing to do, as much as I dislike Taylor saying and doing shit like this is so weird. Stop putting so much energy on the internet hating someone and go outside and interact with real people challenge (impossible)

j14CYJi.png

From what I’ve seen Brazilians mention online, they aren’t actually wishing death on Taylor but it’s slang in the way we would say in English something like “Taylor is gagged”

regardless, bringing up Taylor in conversation whenever Sympathy is a knife/Brat is mentioned is so disrespectful to the art that is about Charli’s experiences - not any other artist.

Chanting at a live show is kind of crazy because the only relevance is that chart battle, and that definitely isn’t something that she gives a fuck about so it creates a fake competitive narrative which ironically is exactly what she addresses in her songs on the album.

this album as a whole has been on repeat but sympathy is a knife has been my current fav :charli: i haven't been as obsessed with an album since ocean blvd tbh

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

3 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

From what I’ve seen Brazilians mention online, they aren’t actually wishing death on Taylor but it’s slang in the way we would say in English something like “Taylor is gagged”

regardless, bringing up Taylor in conversation whenever Sympathy is a knife/Brat is mentioned is so disrespectful to the art that is about Charli’s experiences - not any other artist.

Chanting at a live show is kind of crazy because the only relevance is that chart battle, and that definitely isn’t something that she gives a fuck about so it creates a fake competitive narrative which ironically is exactly what she addresses in her songs on the album.

This. 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

I know this is kind of rich to post on this site lmao...but "stan culture" and the whole twitter/insta-sphere of it all is so played out at this point. I know forum culture always was & always will be a thing in music, but I hope that particular avenue dies out eventually, especially with how often it's dragged out to the artists themselves irl 

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

As a mentally ill person who often has become hateful to old friends over the most basic misinterpretations... The Girl remix with Lorde literally makes me tear up. Every time. While dancing. I swear to fucking god if this doesn't get the Best Remix Grammy... I can't even see how it couldn't though tbh. (Unless it's some BBL Drizzy BS that wins, I could see that, ugh.) But there is no fucking way this is going to be topped, even if there's a remix album (well, I mean, this would be on it ofc)

Btw I kind of appreciate ITAIATT I tiny bit more now the more I listen to the album. No longer a skip. So yeah, no-skip album. She for sure deserves to be top 16 reviewed albums of all time in any genre. That said, justice for HIFN lol. Still, I wonder what brat would rank at if instead of the two downer tracks, if she instead used Guess or Make U Mine instead... Be honest, it would for sure be even higher...

irrelevant to this but I kind of want her to do a fake notes app apology to announce something this era, like this huge text of rambling non-apology (you know the kind) then at the end ‘sike! brat remix album out on the x’ 

2 hours ago, Foxes said:

this took such a big proportion omg and idk if charli understood what it meant cuz i saw so many ppl sayin these twinks wanted taylors death😭 anyway taylor is dead is basically taylor was ended, this started on the zig (same place she performed last night) brat listening party after they showed brats pitchfork rating. anyway even tho its disrespectful im kinda pissed that ppl are getting mad abt the misunderstanding and not the real problem that is female rivalry between 2 talented women(even tho one of them intentionally blocked the other to fullfil her greediness).

giphy.gif