Fluorine

Charli XCX

Albums pretty cute, I was not expecting the introspective and diaristic approach. I was expecting for more fun clubby moments tbh (but I thought the same about BRAT before it leaked dropped) It definitely has its highs and lows and base BRAT is by far better but its not terrible and it'll probably grow :oprah3: club classics, von dutch, eir, and 365 reigning supreme easily :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I am enjoying the remixes. I would consider them reinterpretations of the existing tracks rather than remixes -- because contemporarily when people think remixes they think 'upbeat' mixes of an existing track-- which is why many people are (rightfully) disappointed by what was given. Charli also tends to promote these as club remixes, which girl, 365 and Club Classics are the only ones that meet that threshold.

The ones I don't love are the Apple + Mean Girls mixes. I do love The Japanese House's vox on that remix but mean girls sounds like shit lmao and I love The Voidz and The Strokes, sigh. It's not even Julian; It's how it weirdly segues from Julian to Charli. Wtf? Sounds like multiple songs pieced in such a half-ass manner -- it's giving k-pop. Maybe it's my setup atm but me no like as of now.

She went full eccentric with this. Love it. Her staying true to the art in the midst of mainstream success is very Lana-coded.

The song with Caroline is excellent. I haven’t listened fully but I’m excited to.

Well...no

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

Bladee delivered... this is such a great year to be a drainer. 2  projects which are both aoty contender and remix of the year YUPPP

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

15 minutes ago, renaissance said:

how r people not liking this it's everything

ppl on album of the year seem to be into it and it’s not all negative here! I think ppl always have a specific vision for what they want from charli and if what she does isn’t that vision it can lead to confusion and disappointment. And that’s not to say any opinion is invalid! I haven’t even listened yet. lol 

1 hour ago, Vulnicura said:

i caved and downloaded the leak

BUT i only listen to So I and its AMAZING omgg its taking a lot of will power but thats the only leak track i listen too

Spoiler

Please tell me its not upbeat

22 minutes ago, Lana Del Dufrene said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Please tell me its not upbeat

Spoiler

its more upbeat yes lol it feels very very sophie, its more about remebering the good times with sophie