Fluorine

Charli XCX

Idk if anyone posted this, but she posted this on a pc music forum:

"HI guys, Charli Here!!!

just wanna clear up any confusion and say that my nnew single will be a funeral dirge inspired by my time in Hull. Produced by Xenomania + Madonna, Lil Yachty features in two choruses as the Spirit of Christmas!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO HERE IT

kiss.png  Charli  kiss.png"

http://pcmusic.boards.net/thread/105/sophie-charli-xcx-collaboration?page=63

why would this be real omg

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I've tried but I haven't been able to properly get into the Vroom Vroom EP at all. I wish we could get studios of Bounce and her version of Round & Round because I've enjoyed both of those more than anything on that EP or the snippets of the new single.

I've tried but I haven't been able to properly get into the Vroom Vroom EP at all. I wish we could get studios of Bounce and her version of Round & Round because I've enjoyed both of those more than anything on that EP or the snippets of the new single.

I second this.

it's very commercial sounding, I have a feeling her label had a lot to do with this being the lead because it's accessible. It sounds good, but I was looking forward to something sonically similar to Vroom Vroom

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

Actually, I don't think anyone pointed it out, but the full song came from Dennis again.

That's exactly how he leaked the song; I guess he filtered/messed with it instead of tagging it this time.