Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Fluorine

Charli XCX

could bricks be "Blow Us a Kiss"? (it's also track 10 on the listing  :creep:)

No cause end title says the name of the song is Bricks, there are 3 songs made just for the soundtrack that didn't come out yet... And by the time... They will never be released...

1. Janelle Monaé - All Dolled Up

2. Kelly Clarkson - Broken & Beautiful

3. Kelly Clarkson - Couldn’t Be Better

4. Bebe Rexha - Girl in the Mirror (feat. Charli XCX)

5. Nick Jonas - The Ugly Truth

6. Kelly Clarkson - Today’s the Day

7. Janelle Monaé - Unbreakable

8. Blake Shelton - Wallflowers

9. Pentatonix - You Make My Dream Come True

10. The Big Finale

April 26th

Read it on ATRL. No source though.

1. Janelle Monaé - All Dolled Up

2. Kelly Clarkson - Broken & Beautiful

3. Kelly Clarkson - Couldn’t Be Better

4. Bebe Rexha - Girl in the Mirror (feat. Charli XCX)

5. Nick Jonas - The Ugly Truth

6. Kelly Clarkson - Today’s the Day

7. Janelle Monaé - Unbreakable

8. Blake Shelton - Wallflowers

9. Pentatonix - You Make My Dream Come True

10. The Big Finale

April 26th

Read it on ATRL. No source though.

bebe rexha is cute but after her debut EP it was all downhill. 

I don’t like her music but I appreciate her as a song writer. Hopefully the songs good and Charli is heavily featured.

Michael Jackson was lowkey investigated by the FBI for 10 years and if in 10 years a white supremacist organisation hasn’t found anything to blame on a black man then it’s PERIOD

Go stream Sucker tho cos 1999 is trash

This statement is ridiculous do you know how hard it is to catch rape or evidence of it! The truth is we'll probably never know except there is dozens of evidence that points to it that I can link if you'd like don't make this a race issue lmao.

This statement is ridiculous do you know how hard it is to catch rape or evidence of it! The truth is we'll probably never know except there is dozens of evidence that points to it that I can link if you'd like don't make this a race issue lmao.

i don't know how hard it is but i sure know that the FBI in 10 years had to have gotten something if there was something to get to begin with. 

also everything is a race issue?? like dont wanna get on a tangent bc its a religious thread but race is always a factor, especially in america. everything that america built is at the expense of the slaves who were brought from africa. its not me making it a race issue by bringing it up, it's america making it a race issue by inventing race in the first place to justify what it did.

ON ANOTHER NOTE

for all the gays eager to listen to white mercedes, there are millions of songs that sound exactly like it 

i don't know how hard it is but i sure know that the FBI in 10 years had to have gotten something if there was something to get to begin with. 

also everything is a race issue?? like dont wanna get on a tangent bc its a religious thread but race is always a factor, especially in america. everything that america built is at the expense of the slaves who were brought from africa. its not me making it a race issue by bringing it up, it's america making it a race issue by inventing race in the first place to justify what it did.

ON ANOTHER NOTE

for all the gays eager to listen to white mercedes, there are millions of songs that sound exactly like it 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PJ51W45pmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3RLUC2a9So

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I

don't forget the eternal bop so am I by ava max

xMcVPI7.jpg

her album was actually really good. i hated the second EP, and there's a couple of fillers on the album, but the songs that are good are rrreaaally good!

lABVyGE.png

I like that Bebe and Charli will be on another song... but at the same time, I just don’t really like Bebe’s voice. It can be a bit... idk... MUCH... (?)

Otherwise though, she’s good and cool and all that. Should be a good thing.

I like that Bebe and Charli will be on another song... but at the same time, I just don’t really like Bebe’s voice. It can be a bit... idk... MUCH... (?)

Otherwise though, she’s good and cool and all that. Should be a good thing.

I'm thinking this is probs a song Charli wrote for Bebe and ended up just adding some vox on

I'm thinking this is probs a song Charli wrote for Bebe and ended up just adding some vox on

But isn’t Bebe mostly writing her own stuff, like Charli? They are both the writer/pop disruptor type. Not saying that it couldn’t happen, obviously they can or have accepted songs from other people... but yeah... idk.