Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok not to revisit the dead topic of MJ on this thread but the fact several of y'all liked a really vile comment left on a previous page.......... disappointed but totally not shocked

whats the # of the comment

But isn’t Bebe mostly writing her own stuff, like Charli? They are both the writer/pop disruptor type. Not saying that it couldn’t happen, obviously they can or have accepted songs from other people... but yeah... idk.

It’s for the Ugly Dolls movie lol

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Ok not to revisit the dead topic of MJ on this thread but the fact several of y'all liked a really vile comment left on a previous page.......... disappointed but totally not shocked

I agree it's not good to talk about a dead person who can't defend himself, MJ was a truly generous Man, and both of that kids said to the court that he never abuse them, so why now that they grow up and with families want to tell "the truth"? It's not a racial cause, but it's true that if the FBI had had something on him it eventually would come out to the light, I mean, he died in 2009 and the internet was so advanced, so He could search for CP on the internet or something, so I don't get every company, label, radio stations who totally believe in this documentary cause they don't prove anything, they don't aport any evidence, they talk about "facts"... So... He was and He will be the king of Pop and stop pretending it is not... Let him rest in peace and let's continue talking about OUR QUEEN OF THIS TOPIC, CHARLI XCX. 

XOXO

I feel flattered

https://imgur.com/rNIKfMh

Well this means nothing, every artist always registers their music so no one steals their work, and this has happened since day 1... But I remember that the copyright infringement before said some vague title name, now says R&R so maybe it is something?

down like whoa is just.... i don’t know a better person

do you know good girls

I keep on pushing & pulling at heartstrings, yeah symphonies, orchestras screaming I’m cryin so loud... promise I cried for u like a star

:rollin: :crai: :crying: :wowcry: :lange: :defeated: :(

what is this from?