Fluorine

Charli XCX

^tears & tantrums before it was given to xylo

yes naked is from early october 2017, i said this a long while back but it was one of the first songs made for pop2 :D

What about Champion and Don't Let Me Go? I feel like they were meant for it too

^tears & tantrums before it was given to xylo

yes naked is from early october 2017, i said this a long while back but it was one of the first songs made for pop2 :D

So T&T was already scrapped when the December 2016 XCX World album draft was made?

I'm praying night and day that Party 4 U becomes a bonus track. It is literally the ONLY unreleased that was intended for a release that fits the concept of XCX3 (all the XCX World tracks are too bright and shiny for the new version tbqh). PLEASE GOD HEAR US, WE KNOW SHE FINISHED THIS ONE i'm at least convicing hope 

What about Champion and Don't Let Me Go? I feel like they were meant for it too

yeah, both of them are also pop2 outtakes

So T&T was already scrapped when the December 2016 XCX World album draft was made?

yeah, it was going to be given fully to raye, but then she didn't need to use it, so it was shelved until xylo's team heard it in a demos playlist of various artists and thought it would be perfect for her  :party:

yeah, both of them are also pop2 outtakes

yeah, it was going to be given fully to raye, but then she didn't need to use it, so it was shelved until xylo's team heard it in a demos playlist of various artists and thought it would be perfect for her :party:

Those covers of believe and wannabe was just meant for fun? I mean, the first one is a literal masterpiece. Did she had plans to put it out? At least as a soundcloud gift

what songs were meant for Pop 2? I have a album titled Pop 2 Sessions and i wanna add the outtakes on there. I already have the demos for Femmebot and OOMH, Naked, and Delicious solo demo.

We don’t have the studio version but I imagine Party Party was probably done for Pop 2? (I don’t know for sure.)

Also, diplo (the user here, lol) once mentioned that she wanted BIOYL to open Pop 2 and Track 10 to close it, so you could consider the BIOYL demos as Pop 2 outtakes if you wanted to lol.

We don’t have the studio version but I imagine Party Party was probably done for Pop 2? (I don’t know for sure.)

Also, diplo (the user here, lol) once mentioned that she wanted BIOYL to open Pop 2 and Track 10 to close it, so you could consider the BIOYL demos as Pop 2 outtakes if you wanted to lol.

party party was from the album she did with AG in a day, along with i got it and i don’t wanna know. i don’t think it was ever considered for pop 2 like party for you may have been, it was just given to umru to work on. i don’t know this i’m just guessing lol

she should have done that concept with BIOYL and track 10, would have added an ounce of much needed cohesion