Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyone else like Too Cool? It's one of my favorite myspace/ old tracks... I just get a weird nostalgia when Iu listen to it and the instrumental is so cool and internet-y and idk I can't even explain why I love it so much but she has way worse songs... (I wanna be darth vader, Dinosaur sex, Photography at least in my opinion are all way worse :/ )

It's a very unique song. Honestly, I don't think it sounds quite like anything else in her entire catalogue. The vocals are really, really tender, and even though the lyrics are of similar caliber to 'I Like You' (that is, in wittiness), I think it's absolutely worth listening to. It's like 'Art Bitch''s romantic, more wounded sister. 

Is it weird I'm extremely excited that it's being filmed in Japan?

NOT AT ALL! I'm super excited! I don't even know what to expect but Japan has so many cool places she could shoot the video! Like I'm imagining it in Tokyo and with tons of lights and i dont even know it just sounds really cool and the fact that she wants to shoot it there is giving me a good feeling about how it will sound.

Ready for her to serve me "This picture" realness! (i'm using gay slang and i don't even know what I'm trying to say...)

tumblr_mr9pmgx7Gk1s9jj9fo1_500.jpg

Oh Charli fuck that's soon :hdu:

Unless she's gonna sit on the video until later this year. But new material for her second US leg would be perfect :excited:

Comforting that she's far enough along to have a single choice prepared.

Is it weird I'm extremely excited that it's being filmed in Japan?

Isn't Sky Ferreira there?

Let me take several steps back before I hype myself too much omg it can't happen :oprah2:

Now let's cry for the lack of a Grins or Stay Away video/single...True Romance really won't feel like any kind of album era in the future but that's alright because it's still A+

Now let's cry for the lack of a Grins or Stay Away video/single...True Romance really won't feel like any kind of album era in the future but that's alright because it's still A+

Yeah there really was no "True Romance" era... It was just a good album... but the way the songs were released was just too random and most of it was before the album even dropped... 

Maybe she's doing that again though? So we may get this video soon but then we will get more videos/singles until the album actually drops? [a la Nuclear Seasons > You're the One > You (ha ha ha) FINALLY being the OFFICIAL first single?]

This september might be the best music month EVER. I'm seeing CHRVCHES, CHARLI, and ICONA POP 3 days in a row, Sky's EP is coming out, Charli may release a new song and hopefully plays it live, and I think CHRVCHES is releasing their album at the end of the month. Also a lot of the lessers like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry will be doing things.

This september might be the best music month EVER. I'm seeing CHRVCHES, CHARLI, and ICONA POP 3 days in a row, Sky's EP is coming out, Charli may release a new song and hopefully plays it live, and I think CHRVCHES is releasing their album at the end of the month. Also a lot of the lessers like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry will be doing things.

girl