Fluorine

Charli XCX

Tbh, I can totally see a video for this in the really grungy Tokyo scene.

And with the shrieks and the right production it could be like the less cutesy side of the bratty French pop she's going for :excited: Maybe she realizes its genius but didn't think it was right for her ~sacred debut~

That or I'll convince her if I meet her :umadney:

That would be great but I want something REALLY new... Mess can be a bonus track on the album or something... I really feel like I'm the only Charli fan who would rather not dwell on mess forever... It's alright but I'm not super into it and she can make other good music that I haven't already heard a fairly high quality live version of plenty of times...

edit: speaking of bonus tracks, I want REAL bonus tracks this time!!! The way Interior and Heartbreak High should've been bonus tracks on True Romance... So help me god if we get 16 already released remixes as "deluxe edition tracks" again...

That would be great but I want something REALLY new... Mess can be a bonus track on the album or something... I really feel like I'm the only Charli fan who would rather not dwell on mess forever... It's alright but I'm not super into it and she can make other good music that I haven't already heard a fairly high quality live version of plenty of times...

I think you probably are :crossed:.

And 'fairly high quality' doesn't even begin to describe the quality of the versions I've heard...you sure you aren't exaggerating, just a little bit? :uhoh:

I really hope the album doesn't sound much like the mixtape at all.  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

I'm just not feeling it much... The second half of it is better than the first half, but the first few songs...  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

I want her to keep her goth pop style... I obviously want a different sound than the first record, but I don't want it to be TOO different to the point where she doesn't even have the style that made me fall in love with her in the first place... 

But to be honest, her music never really sounds like the music she says inspires her so I'm not too worried... True Romance was supposed to be inspired by the Spice Girls among other things and I didn't get that vibe from it at all.

edit: I guess a lot of it being in French doesn't help either, because lyrics are important to me and I can't understand any of this... The sound of the 5th track is pretty cool. I could see Charli doing something like it.