Fluorine

Charli XCX

OMG is Lemon Incest the reason she said she loves lemons? I didn't even think of that.

she's tweeted "lemon incest" before and I think had a running joke with it and posted an instagram picture of lemons a fan gave her and said something specifically about lemon incest then too I think, but I didn't know it was a song. I thought the joke was that her account got hacked once and there was some weird spam about lemons? idk.

does it look good to you?  :biblio:

It's kind of like "wtf" with a bad connotation. Sort of like an appauled face... I don't really know how to describe it, I feel like it speaks for itself. Queen Biblio.  :legend:

Well the post that it was in just got deleted, so now i look like an idiot asking what it looks like hahaha

Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. - Jobs

My True Romance vinyl arrived today! No nuclear colors but it's really nice. Jeez, the only Charli shit I have is from TR...signed CD, promo, and vinyl. Considering framing the insert.

My True Romance vinyl arrived today! No nuclear colors but it's really nice. Jeez, the only Charli shit I have is from TR...signed CD, promo, and vinyl. Considering framing the insert.

I want the vinyl so much!

I have - 

You're The One EP

!Franchesckaar!

Emelline Art Bitch

True Romance

and i'm getting the promo CD soon :hawt:

I only have the True Romance CD :< (and her issue of Under The Radar magazine because I love the photos and her interview in it)

I want the Vinyl before I see her September 18th though, so she can sign it! <3 I'll probably just wait until I go back to Boston and then buy it directly from Urban there, so I can avoid shipping. Or would it be cheaper to get it on Amazon... idk.. But I already missed the deadline to get the 20% off that she offered to anyone who bought tickets to her show. Although, getting it from her site was more expensive than getting it from Amazon anyway I think... the deal wasn't that good.

I only have the True Romance CD :< (and her issue of Under The Radar magazine because I love the photos and her interview in it)

I want the Vinyl before I see her September 18th though, so she can sign it! <3 I'll probably just wait until I go back to Boston and then buy it directly from Urban there, so I can avoid shipping. Or would it be cheaper to get it on Amazon... idk.. But I already missed the deadline to get the 20% off that she offered to anyone who bought tickets to her show. Although, getting it from her site was more expensive than getting it from Amazon anyway I think... the deal wasn't that good.

The email was 20% off the vinyl, not tickets. And it came out to a dollar less than Amazon's, not to mention that I have Prime (which is free two-day shipping, so it wouldve probably been like another five bucks?) Anyway, I just tracked my package and it's in San Leandro, CA, wherever that is. I guess since it's in California, I should be getting it tomorrow. But the mail doesn't work on Sunday so I have to wait 'til Monday.

With that I'll have

two True Romance CDs

a True Romance vinyl

six-track You're The One EP

Emelline Art Bitch

two Charli XCX shirts

and I've boughten four concert tickets.

OH, and I bought Ocelot's full CD just for her song. (but I ended up really liking that album)

I have 12 CDs and 2 vinyl. :P The jewels of my collection would have to be the album sampler and the hand decorated "Stay Away" vinyl.  :flutter:

Oh and I have a concert poster and I'm gonna buy the TR vinyl soon!

Shame me :defeated:

As for non-music collections I have two shirts and Under the Radar but otherwise almost certainly missed the boat on most cool things like Stay Away/Emelline/Francheskaar.

Am I the only one who would LOVE a final version of Beach Hut?

I wouldn't mind if we got one because I like listening to the song every once in a while. It's not that I love the song, but I love the no-fucks-were-given atmosphere it has.

Let's think about the song "At The Beach" she did in 2009 and hope for the best.  :sadcore2:

The best being that it's a completely different song because BHIH should be a one-off thing :sadcore2:

The email was 20% off the vinyl, not tickets. And it came out to a dollar less than Amazon's

I know that, I said the discount was for people who bought tickets, which is was. Only people who bought tickets to her show got the 20% discount on the vinyl.. I know I worded it kind of odd but I figured the context was pretty clear since the rest of my paragraph was about the vinyl lol...

Anyway that's my other point, is that I don't think the 20% really did much if anything because the Amazon one was already cheaper.