Fluorine

Charli XCX

So I didn't like Charli's mixtape at first because I just wasn't expecting it and not all of it is exactly easy listening, but it's grown on me and I actually do want her to do something like this on her album. I love the bratty girl power and breaking hearts things she's talking about. Charli's version of How to Be a Heartbreaker but with less generic production!  :flutter:

Also I'm not worried about her losing her unique dark synthpop sound, at least on some of the songs, because she said it won't be a huge departure from True Romance, and she's working with Patrick Berger and presumably Ariel still. And they are two of my all time favorite producers. I love their work with everybody :)

The only song on there I don't like actually is Lemon incest... And I like the production of it, the vocals just creep me out especially since I know that the girl singing is his (at the time) 13 year old daughter, and  saw the music video and it's him shirtless with her on a bed and it's just super creepy.

:amanda:

can't hang with the big dogs, sit on the porch

But that wouldn't even be that bad except I absolutely HATE her voice. It is possibly the most annoying singing voice I've ever heard... I just can't get into the vocals on the song at all, they sound terrible to me. Even without knowing that he's trying to use incest for shock value and a pun.

I joined it the other day but it seemed pretty dead. I'll probably go over and start posting when it picks up more and has more members. But I agree that it's not TOTALLY necessary with how much we talk about her here already. She doesn't need a ton of separate threads about her, she's honestly not a huge enough celebrity for that (yet).

I joined it the other day but it seemed pretty dead. I'll probably go over and start posting when it picks up more and has more members. But I agree that it's not TOTALLY necessary with how much we talk about her here already. She doesn't need a ton of separate threads about her, she's honestly not a huge enough celebrity for that (yet).

ya i kinda feel the same way, thats why i dont even post in this thread that much, cause i dont really have that much to say about her :eek: