Fluorine

Charli XCX

17 minutes ago, Dima said:

What’s the problem with Charli performing at NFT event? 

NFTs are bought and sold with cryptocurrency. The mining of crypto is HORRIBLE for the environment.

BzhmW.png

13 minutes ago, Dima said:

What’s the problem with Charli performing at NFT event? 

obviously it's all personal opinion but this is just my take. from what i read apparently you need one of this afterparty group's NFTs to go to it, which incentivises people to buy NFTs. even if the individual emissions one person may have from owning one NFT might not be that much, if this kind of thing becomes more normalised the demand will increase leading to even more environmental damage.

also not nearly as important but it feels kinda weird that this random ass festival will be the first live performance after the release of CRASH lol

8 hours ago, the ocean said:

it was pretty much confirmed by 2 insiders + common sense anyways but it’s good to have official confirmation regardless

yeah but idk i always doubt insiders uyie6oeiusk :toofunny:

On 2/9/2022 at 4:16 AM, DerpGa said:

i actually have the logo but i was talking about how they styled the font itself 

ZnpkLrd.png

i know they used a shadow effect and maybe a bit of glow but i can't get the bravel and emboss style correctly 

On 2/9/2022 at 4:46 AM, the ocean said:

that was what i was having problems with too :crai:

i just gave up and did something different it was too much work for something that only like 3 people would use max

edit: my suggestion is maybe soften the sharpness of the bevel and emboss and maybe increase the levels on the "charli" part so it looks a lil more metallic-y

i uploaded the official logo from Good Ones for you here since Dima never did it when you asked: https://dbree.org/v/73520b x

NkzqjTg.png

lABVyGE.png

I doubt that NFT is going away, so we can hopefully at least look forward to a streamed show. 

I don’t have tickets to any festivals for this year but I’m hoping we see a busy summer for Charli in Europe. I would love to go to Prima. 

Just now, Lukeb said:

I doubt that NFT is going away, so we can hopefully at least look forward to a streamed show. 

I don’t have tickets to any festivals for this year but I’m hoping we see a busy summer for Charli in Europe. I would love to go to Prima. 

Im hoping NFTs are disposed of permanently tbh 

2 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

the nft festival is just a commentary on what it means to be an artist with atlantic records! she’s testing the major label system :true: :oop2:

the reverse Angelina Jolie

Idk why fans still act surprised when rich people get into NFT culture. There's a pop girl releasing a new collection every day at this point

Spoiler

The Slayyyter NFT still gives me nightmares 

f45f6166-43b2-4bf9-9d2b-1d3be080ef8b.jpg

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Idk why fans still act surprised when rich people get into NFT culture. There's a pop girl releasing a new collection every day at this point

Hide contents

gosh this is horrid

2 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Reveal hidden contents

i cannot believe my eyes

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i would've felt really bad for her if she didn't pick the worst fucking time to say this

posting something like this after it's announced that you are a part of an NFT concert is just idk it rubs me the wrong way