Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hearing her talking about how she wanted/wants to now reject hyper pop because she doesn’t like people associating that with her anymore and how that era is kinda over makes me super interest in what she’s gonna do next, like…what now?:wtfney:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Hearing her talking about how she wanted/wants to now reject hyper pop because she doesn’t like people associating that with her anymore and how that era is kinda over makes me super interest in what she’s gonna do next, like…what now?:wtfney:

there's literally so much she could do :awkney:

she can go further into the 80's/90's sound, she can go into more of a downtempo slower sound, she can do a pop rock album, she can do a sucker and appeal to the locals, she can make a rap charli album, like there's a lot open here

edit: and this is just within the realm of pop, charli could do a complete left turn and go into completely different genres

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

The fact that this is literally the most fed we’ve EVER BEEN during an album era :crai:

all the videos are so good and we have ANOTHER coming plus a DELUXE VERSION like I’m so excited. I love it when an album doesn’t end the day of release but is just getting started !!!!

H0bDaqU.gif

Just now, National Anthem said:

The fact that this is literally the most fed we’ve EVER BEEN during an album era :crai:

all the videos are so good and we have ANOTHER coming plus a DELUXE VERSION like I’m so excited. I love it when an album doesn’t end the day of release but is just getting started !!!!

fr i can't wait to watch the numbers/streams grow and see charli's success skyrocket. it's what she DESERVES!!!

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

2 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Probably because there will be a hiatus, she’s indicated she may go into acting or something else for awhile 

2 minutes ago, 99tears said:

Does anyone know why UTKM was originally called Lavender? There’s no lyric that references the plant or colour feels so random now we’ve heard the song 

original beat name like claws, most likely

the original "lavender" demo fits it better too, it's a cute guitar track