Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, alan said:

going out of the CRASH conversation bit... does anyone still have the masterpost updated with all her unreleaseds in the higher quality? i'm really looking for it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/edit#gid=0

14 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

We need to make sure this album is successful… she truly deserves it. She’s been working harder than ever before to create something so epic & exciting. Not just the music which is always excellent but now the visuals are on another level. My feelings for this album + era reminds me of how excited i was around 12/13 years old when Blackout & Circus were coming out… 

I’m ready to end personal relationships with anyone in my life who isn’t willing to stream this album LMAOO 

The amount of people I have soft blocked on twitter dot com for hating on the album before they even heard it

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

@the ocean @godsmonster @BlackTulip74 and anyone else who could use this:

I finally have the extended mixes! :blush3: Disclaimer: forgive me for not including Twice (now I really like it btw), I just couldn't get around a cool way to extend it. It just felt very repetitive and pointless (kinda same with Every Rule, tbh). Also, the only drastically longer is Lightning, the rest were just made a little longer but not meant to be a proper 'extended version' of the original.

If you ask me, the best ones were Beg for You, New Shapes, Used to Know Me (Lavender) and Lightning.

2022-03-19.png

Here in 320 kbps and in iTunes format.

If I were to choose to compile into a single album, I would probably choose these:

1. Crash (Original)

2. New Shapes (Extended)

3. Good Ones (Extended)

4. Constant Repeat (Original)

5. Beg for You (Extended)

6. Move Me (Original)

7. Baby (Original)

8. Lightning (Original)

9. Every Rule (Original)

10. Yuck (Extended)

11. Used to Know Me (Extended)

12. Twice (Original)

KING KING KING

Now i can listen to Lighting for 6 minutes straight. YASSSS

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

26 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Also of course the sad bald man is hating on it, actual music outlets are loving it and giving it rave reviews so he has to pretend to hate it so he can seem different for his "brand" its so cheap and transparent.

Or maybe he actually hates it because he is completely tasteless :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

me watching some of y'all literally went from hating CRASH era to loving this album after seeing it's getting citics widespread acclaim, 79/100 metacritic

Naomi Campbell GIFs | Tenor

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

CRASH era was like :

Lady Gaga 100 GIF - Lady Gaga 100 Hundred - Discover & Share GIFs

didnt I told y'all CRASH WOULD CRASH STRAIGHT INTO Y'ALL? 

12 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

me watching some of y'all literally went from hating CRASH era to loving this album after seeing it's getting citics widespread acclaim, 79/100 metacritic

Naomi Campbell GIFs | Tenor

idec as long as they're streaming and buying now lmao

Just now, Estheim said:

Fantano’s reaction was actually vile, like why was he SO mad..? I’ve never seen him this way and I’ve watched most of his really negative reviews lol. He really hates Lightning:flop:

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it's so funny how fake some people are :teehee:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Estheim said:

Fantano’s reaction was actually vile, like why was he SO mad..? I’ve never seen him this way and I’ve watched most of his really negative reviews lol. He really hates Lightning:flop:

Bitter old man

xMcVPI7.jpg

Just now, Estheim said:

because she did not struck him down like lightning, lightning!

3 minutes ago, Estheim said:

he is mad because his bitch ass is bald 

Alright, good work CRASH, you proved them wrong.

Now, DELUXE EDITION, you better WORK.