Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, the ocean said:

i thought that was a random white woman for a second

no, that's still Bich Phuong honey

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

59 minutes ago, xcx said:

I really hope for the anniversary in 2023 we get an album where she revisits the True Romance sound :oprah3:

Now that Crash has eradicated the mixtape-only fans we need her tumblr aesthetic revival :nails:

Reveal hidden contents

And Midnight will be on the album :nails:

Keep the crash aesthetic but also give us her real curly hair revival 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/1c/72/bd1c72ffbbccbf0f47cb181f7517656d.jpg

1 hour ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Mow That Lawn is a bop but I feel like there's so many great Sucker outtakes that nobody really talks about. I Wanna Be Like You is one of my favourites

Seven Day Holiday / It Doesnt Matter one of her BEST :true:

I really hope she fights for the UK #1. She's currently leading in sales but apparently the Sea Girls (#2 prediction) are pulling out all the tricks to try and get #1.

She really should've had the deluxe ready for release week. I also think a surprise alternative cover would've been a good idea to drop mid-week for a sales boost. Even if she did another UK signing. It would suck if she just missed out on the #1.

58 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

version 3 of twice is wayyyy better than the album version but i can see why she scrapped its kinda too happy for a depressing song

Whereeeeeeee ?

1 hour ago, redbullandcigarettes said:

are any of the 3 twice leaks the bandinstown version? i cant listen yet just wanna know

edit; they arent :crossed:

wasnt that just something they made for the live performance, so wherever that version exists, it was made as an afterthought. hopefully charli releases it like she teased

On 3/20/2022 at 5:00 AM, OverYourHead said:

girl we made it onto his insta story:omfg2:

LMAOOO REALLY?

3 hours ago, blameitonme said:

CRASH (deluxe) (lanaboards exclusive)

13. moonlight (solo remix)

14. i’m done (jam city mix)

15. taxi (2019 mix)

16. just one touch ft dua lipa

17. daddy knows (charli’s version) 

18. stay away (2020 mix)

19. hey boy hey girl (japan exclusive)

20. Green Money In a Briefcase ("@HeadBitch Deserves It" Edition q6Xeq7y.gif)

z445hpI.png

dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima dima

3 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

that was just something they made for the live performance, so wherever that version exists, it was made as an afterthought. hopefully charli releases it like she teased

LMAOOO REALLY?

:lmao: