Fluorine

Charli XCX

I heard someone on twitter say that deluxe might not be coming and I’m really sad and I don’t wanna put that out into the uniXCXverse

please Charli release CRASH (deluxe)

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

4 hours ago, medievalthots said:

anyone knows where this cover was used? apparently its on some streaming services in the world but i cant find it anywhere

5DCBD5FA-9B8A-4C5C-A130-7494C5946DC6.png

this isn't cover of any version of crash. this is test photo, first take. 

xoxo, monsterxcx!

got the key can you unlock it?

34 minutes ago, BlackTulip74 said:

I heard someone on twitter say that deluxe might not be coming and I’m really sad and I don’t wanna put that out into the uniXCXverse

Because Twitter randoms are ever right

54 minutes ago, BlackTulip74 said:

This is the same woman who created an album in 5 weeks, an album in a day even… a deluxe is more than possible 

56 minutes ago, BlackTulip74 said:

charli literally confirmed the other day it was coming soon

1 hour ago, monsterxcx said:

this isn't cover of any version of crash. this is test photo, first take. 

omg thats so interesting, i didn’t realise there was 2 separate crash shoots. obsessed with the journey from this look to the final crash cover, the picture we got is genuinely so so perfect to me!

the blood is a bit much imo, feels wayyy too violent. and the black bikini serves way more. so cool getting to see the creative process.

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

omg thats so interesting, i didn’t realise there was 2 separate crash shoots. obsessed with the journey from this look to the final crash cover, the picture we got is genuinely so so perfect to me!

the blood is a bit much imo, feels wayyy too violent. and the black bikini serves way more. so cool getting to see the creative process.

it was probably a test photoshoot just to find out which outfit, pose, makeup and hair look better. The final one definitely looks more thought out and polished and I’m happy with everything they’ve changed 

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

for the fact, there was another car too. they tested to take cover photo with charli’s personal car lol

xoxo, monsterxcx!

got the key can you unlock it?

i just realize that the Every Rule MV looks like it might be about Charli & A.G Cook went looking for SOPHIE on Heaven. But they couldn't so they performed a song there instead, hoping SOPHIE would join them somehow. 

That just shows you how much of a dreamteam these 3 are - A.G, Charli & SOPHIE & they were THAT TRIO.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

39 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

okay what is everyone hating on this for because this just scalped me even if its not deluxe cover

the composition is terrible + the blood and wig look cheap af + the white bikini sticks out like a sore thumb