Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the deluxe cover is strange i almost feel like it doesn't fit the album it's for if that makes sense?

I agree, it gives a big "outtake" vibe instead of being part of the same finished photoshoot. 

Someone LEAK Sweat already 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 minutes ago, no1angel said:

The deluxe cover is sickening and you’d all love it if we never had the original :true:

Exactly. That's why the og is superior because deluxe looks CHEAP compared to the final one. It just makes no sense for a deluxe version to look like a knock-off of the final one. What was special about the original cover is that it looks like it tells a story. It created a universe of its own, almost like a movie where Charli is something above the human and when she got hit it was the car that suffered from the crash, not her. Looking at the deluxe cover next to the original one destroys the fantasy, this is no longer a one-of-a-kind photo shoot, a one-of-a-kind moment. Now it looks as if there were more of these crashes. As if she would come home to change every damn time and then run in front of another car again. WHAT'S NEXT? Beige bikini, even more blood and even worse wig? Why does she change bra every time she gets hit? Does the wig start to come more and more loose after every crash? Does that mean that the crash - her own creation - makes Charli weaken? It just hurts my brain. Why this cover Charli, WHY?

trisha-pautas-crying.gif

On 3/16/2022 at 11:14 AM, Dima said:
On 3/16/2022 at 11:10 AM, ItsLolene said:

will not be supporting. I hope that someone else purchases an additional copy. sending love and light. 

jk. Already ordered vinyl + cd, but still pressed about sweat  lol

oh gosh if it's not on a deluxe i will share it, maybe

I’d love to hear this now that we know it’s not going on the album :defeated:

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the deluxe cover is strange i almost feel like it doesn't fit the album it's for if that makes sense?

It's giving Beg for You where you hate it but don't know why

9 minutes ago, ItsLolene said:

Where is sweat?

I'm rooting for you girl

Hot as hell in this club, doin' whatever I want
Put my face in the sub, tell the DJ turn it up
Me and my friends, we came in hot
Now we're really really not (eww)
But I don't care, they don't care
We don't care, no, nobody cares

I’m your instructor make you sweat 

8 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Exactly. That's why the og is superior because deluxe looks CHEAP compared to the final one. It just makes no sense for a deluxe version to look like a knock-off of the final one. What was special about the original cover is that it looks like it tells a story. It created a universe of its own, almost like a movie where Charli is something above the human and when she got hit it was the car that suffered from the crash, not her. Looking at the deluxe cover next to the original one destroys the fantasy, this is no longer a one-of-a-kind photo shoot, a one-of-a-kind moment. Now it looks as if there were more of these crashes. As if she would come home to change every damn time and then run in front of another car again. WHAT'S NEXT? Beige bikini, even more blood and even worse wig? Why does she change bra every time she gets hit? Does the wig start to come more and more loose after every crash? Does that mean that the crash - her own creation - makes Charli weaken? It just hurts my brain. Why this cover Charli, WHY?

trisha-pautas-crying.gif

damn babe is it really that deep

I feel like the deluxe cover is very fitting actually because she’s even more bloody than the original cover. It’s like an amplified Crash. I just wish they’d add cracks in the glass :oprah3:

I guess it's kind of what happened with Future Nostalgia, both FN and Crash are one of the BEST album covers I've seen in years, those are just big shoes to fill, period, but I'm happy about the cover and getting 4 new tracks, and not getting Sweat of course :nails:

8nl2OpX.png