Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

Selfish Girl - George Daniel,Lotus IV

How Can I Not Know What I Need Right Now - George Daniel

Sorry if I Hurt You - Lotus IV

What You Think About Me - A.G. Cook

:) 

A.G baby :creepna:

my only issue with the deluxe cover is the weird axial tilt of the photo and how messy her hair looks lol. like in the standard it looks so cunt, deluxe looks like she was truly just struck by a vehicle. and obviously the windshield crack is missing but otherwise i love it, i think the white bikini is slay

The alt photo’s just so tempting to like, the crop looks better, but idk the body proportion angles especially the toes and the angle of her face give a claustrophobic feel to it/ if she arched in, it couldve given it a more horror feel, but then the body’s positioning might’ve looked a bit too exposing (distastefully). 

its growing on me, but real slowly.

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

ikr he's so talented but also kinda fine lol

kinda? i'd let him rail me like a wet hotdog dipped in mustard and ketchup until my guts rearrange in the shape of his monstrous schlong

yUhgda4.gif

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

you're not seeing heaven for this one

but i also lowkey agree lmao

i'm not seeing heaven for many reasons and i'm not afraid to add more to that list

4x8wB2_1.gif

24 minutes ago, 111 said:

maybe if Dima leaks Sweat(y) :nails:

@Dima be our hero, pretty please.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde