Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, viktoria said:

need her to add sweat and twice bandsintown version to the deluxe

yUhgda4.gif 

I hate how she teased Sweat and (recently) the bandsintown version of Twice, yet she won't release them :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

I hate how she teased Sweat and (recently) the bandsintown version of Twice, yet she won't release them :(

not surprised with this pattern she's been doing this for years lmao :toofunny:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

are we surprised tho... 

yUhgda4.gif

she teased taxi and bounce getting released in 2018 then.... nothing 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

1 hour ago, viktoria said:

are we surprised tho... 

yUhgda4.gif

she teased taxi and bounce getting released in 2018 then.... nothing 

Ugh, the way she performed Bounce live on TV and even included Kyary Pamyu Pamyu as a feature and then not releasing it.

FUCKING ATLANTIC.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Great interview! She touched on every point I wanted to hear about from her. Before I even heard this I thought to myself, Charli is in a really special time in her career with the contract being up and the album of this sound, from here there are no limitations or expectations for her. She lowkey has solidified her legacy! Sad to hear she essentially feels burnt out after putting out so many records through the years and I hope she takes the time to focus on her personal life after this album campaign is done. 

Also, fuck the asshole fans criticizing her! Crash has some really great, fun and vulnerable songs. This album feels fully realized, not that her others didn't, but you can tell she had some things to say and some statements to make. Love it. She's a true star and innovator who went down her own path in the music industry and it's satisfying to see as a fan since the start.

Also RIP Sophie. She will be greatly missed forever and also has a legacy that was cemented by her talent, vision and sound. 

13 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

does anyone have the link for the cd n poster? the site keeps being redirected or something 

The link still does the same.

Try zooming out in your browser so the entire page is a no scroll and line up your mouse to hit add to cart as quickly as possible.

This worked for me right away after attempting multiple times to try in general. It’ll be small but it’ll add to your cart and you’ll be fine from then onwards.

3 minutes ago, its rb bb said:

The link still does the same.

Try zooming out in your browser so the entire page is a no scroll and line up your mouse to hit add to cart as quickly as possible.

This worked for me right away after attempting multiple times to try in general. It’ll be small but it’ll add to your cart and you’ll be fine from then onwards.

IT WORKED. TY! 

edit: actually, i got to the poster only link, so that's actually even better thanks

UV/Honeymoon