Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, ItsLolene said:

You guys really don’t care about sweat? You’re just cool streaming that nasty song yuck, okay. 

YUCK!

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116b174b3dd2b94b2999 

Now you got me blushin
Cheeks so red when the blood starts rushin

YUCK! 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116b174b3dd2b94b2999

That boy's so mushy
Sending me flowers, I'm just tryna get lucky

6 minutes ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

just fixed

Thank you for updating and adding the recent leaks ♥ 

Had a real hard time finding them 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, KeybladeMeister said:

This seems so fake NGL…

well its from an official streaming service and also weve seen her with this exact same look, idk how it would be fake

5_-_1242x1242.jpg

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Just now, KeybladeMeister said:

Ah wasn’t aware of this, maybe deluxe album? Not crazy about this pic tho ngl 

yeah i also didnt like it very much. and at first i thought it wasnt the deluxe cover but now im thinking maybe the streaming services are getting the cover already to gear up for a friday release :oprah4:

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

yeah i also didnt like it very much. and at first i thought it wasnt the deluxe cover but now im thinking maybe the streaming services are getting the cover already to gear up for a friday release :oprah4:

Maybe! She did say 1-2 weeks and I feel like getting the final touches could be done within a week. 

If this is the deluxe cover I will be using an alternate artwork 

j14CYJi.png

6 minutes ago, ItsLolene said:

I absolutely adore all of you who didn’t purchase this album, and have chosen to DL it illegally! You’re doing the right thing. If she decides to put Sweat on the deluxe, then yes… you may purchase. 

We get that you want sweat but bby, this album without that track is still solid.

lets manifestussy sweat for deluxe bestie and if not a leak xx

j14CYJi.png

50 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

got it in a higher quality (its also lighter) but i still wanna get to the bottom of this

1024x1024.jpg

I honestly love this as the deluxe cover. Almost more than the original over.

I like that it’s less glamorous and more dynamic. It would be really cool to get a deluxe vinyl with this artwork and a new color variant like blue and white or something.

21 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I honestly love this as the deluxe cover. Almost more than the original over.

I like that it’s less glamorous and more dynamic. It would be really cool to get a deluxe vinyl with this artwork and a new color variant like blue and white or something.

I agree, not what I expected but I dig it. I think it’d be a solid cover for the deluxe.

Spoiler

My only complaint is that if you don’t zoom in, her toes look fake. like they look like the plastic feet of a barbie doll or something.

Hi, I’ve been away listening to the album since Friday and I don’t know how you all are ranking these tracks. I can’t even shuffle the album, it’s perfect. All the songs are perfect. AOTY. And also some bald men should’ve just sat there and ate their food quietly :) xoxo stream Crash and none of those extended mixes until Friday. <3

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

3 hours ago, medievalthots said:

anyone knows where this cover was used? apparently its on some streaming services in the world but i cant find it anywhere

5DCBD5FA-9B8A-4C5C-A130-7494C5946DC6.png

Definitely not into this as a deluxe cover.... 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

18 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Definitely not into this as a deluxe cover.... 

Agreed. The pose is way too similar to the original for deluxe and you can’t see enough of the difference in her hair and outfit. I’d prefer a completely different shot / pose to make it stand out.