Fluorine

Charli XCX

16 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Well, I don't know why she thought Fantano would like Lightning, I mean, he's a hyperpop era fan, not a True Romance fan.

More like "CRASH: The Lightning Edition" :flutter::wub:

Lightning is the most bonkers moment on the album so that’s probably why… it’s quite “hyper-pop” in a way, but also works in completely different flavors.

A much different “take” on it, in my opinion…

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Hilarious 

C964-BD4-A-BE9-A-47-DA-B325-18-EEA4-FC71

Charles VII - WRECK

:defeated:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Charles VII - WRECK

:defeated:

1. Wreck

2. Novel Polygons (feat. Chris & The Kings & Carole King)

3. Bad Twos

4. Always Playing

5. Don't Leave Me This Way (feat. RIINA)

6. Stay You

7. Geezer

8. Thunder

9. No Laws

10. Yum

11. You Once Knew Me

12. Once

13. Seronja (bonus track)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Theprettyymess said:

The fact that millions and I mean millions of her Japanese fans are waiting for her song Sweat are going to be disappointed when they find out the song is not even on the album, and all of those millions of fans are going to end up crashing their cars while driving on the freeway and they won’t be listening to the album because the CD players won’t work

girl are you on crack 

2 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

Today at work this old guy (like 60s/70s) was wandering around bopping and I mean BOPPING, he came up to me and said “what is this music I’m in love” I was like “it’s called Twice by Charli XCX”:sass:and then this younger guy comes in while Move Me is playing and I was singing along and he says “I was JUST listening to this on my way here” the taste of the people around here, impeccable:krylie:

and then everyone clapped

Just now, Sucker said:

lmao i think someone probably shazammed it or something and put it on there as a troll

like sis @111 literally told us the tracklist and unless charli decided to lie to record execs then i'm pretty sure we can sit comfortably lol

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, alan said:

you guys act like Ava Max wouldn't be a good addiction to some tracks we already have on the album
yes i'm manifesting Used to Know Me (feat Ava Max) on CRASH - The Next Mile Remixes charli.gif

okay lowkey that would fit ava's vibe so well