Fluorine

Charli XCX

11 minutes ago, Foxes said:

charli just said on instagram live that the deluxe is coming TOMORROW OH MY GAWWWWWD

angels ASSEMBLE charli.gif

also we already knew that but also it's an official announcement so it's still exciting

1 minute ago, Heartmachine said:

She called out the bald man on Twitter…  :toofunny: 

i mean he deserved it for being a hypocrite :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

17 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

She called out the bald man on Twitter…  :toofunny: 

What did she say? omg

Tbh I stopped following him, his taste was great but lately he is just bashing for the sake of it and supports awful music now.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

there really is a conversation that needs to be had about why gays look for and feel the desire for straight men's approval on the music they like. this isn't even specifically about theneedledrop like there are so many straight male reactors with large followings on youtube that get on camera in a tank top and record a positive reaction to a pop song (that they would never listen to irl) because thats what will get them clicks

anyway im happy the albums doing so well. im looking forward to crash deluxe. dont care that sweat or the bandsintown remix arent there. suuuuper excited to see charli live this saturday.

Her excited voice gives fun party aunt vibes :beyonce: ahahahahahahahaha 

3 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

there really is a conversation that needs to be had about why gays look for and feel the desire for straight men's approval on the music they like. this isn't even specifically about theneedledrop like there are so many straight male reactors with large followings on youtube that get on camera in a tank top and record a positive reaction to a pop song (that they would never listen to irl) because thats what will get them clicks

anyway im happy the albums doing so well. im looking forward to crash deluxe. dont care that sweat or the bandsintown remix arent there. suuuuper excited to see charli live this saturday.

Isnt the first part just like classic queerbaiting

UV/Honeymoon

12 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

8 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

Her excited voice gives fun party aunt vibes :beyonce: ahahahahahahahaha 

Isnt the first part just like classic queerbaiting

That only applies for hot guys, not fucking Melon Fantano, gross.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

11 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

💯

the way I just found out a couple days ago that the anthony person ppl on here keep bringing up is just the “it’s enough slices” guy from tiktok? Like why are y’all watching this random man’s reaction videos with your free time? I can’t fathom.

I’ve wanted to suggest ppl make a topic for him instead of bringing him up in this thread, but now charli’s responding to him. Lmao this is all just boosting his platform, even if you’re bringing him up to disagree. 

Today at work this old guy (like 60s/70s) was wandering around bopping and I mean BOPPING, he came up to me and said “what is this music I’m in love” I was like “it’s called Twice by Charli XCX”:sass:and then this younger guy comes in while Move Me is playing and I was singing along and he says “I was JUST listening to this on my way here” the taste of the people around here, impeccable:krylie:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Today at work this old guy (like 60s/70s) was wondering around bopping and I mean BOPPING, he came up to me and said “what is this music I’m in love” I was like “it’s called Twice by Charli XCX”:sass:and then this younger guy comes in while Move Me is playing and I was singing along and he says “I was JUST listening to this on my way here” the taste of the people around here, impeccable:krylie:

I was playing Every Rule at work today and one of my 40 year old straight male colleagues asked me to turn it up because he loved it :sass: