Fluorine

Charli XCX

she'll probably make the offical announcement tomorrow, but that doesn't mean that the deluxe isn't gonna be released sooner in some countries
let's just wait a bit and keep going to make this girl number #1 with the CRASH we already have

24 minutes ago, RomanCrystal said:

Deluxe tracklist:

13. Selfish Girl (3:14) 14. How Can I Not Know What I Need Right Now (2:37) 15. Sorry If I Hurt You (2:41) 16. What Do You Think About Me (3:04)

thank you insider RomanCrystal for this brand new exciting information 

photo-thumb-9087.png

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

wait did she reveal the setlist? or has the first date happened

she was rehearsing for the tour on her last live, we can listen to Constant Repeat and Baby in the background

42 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

She’s lied about so much. She lied about sweat 

she liked about taxi 

she lied about her age

she doesn’t even cook

And she lied about the deluxe 

I’m fed up 

on top of that, I thought she’s vegan and guess what?! She’s not.

Don't forget she has lied about:

- HIFN deluxe
- Sharing HIFN demos and outtakes

- Sharing CRASH demos after the SNL fiasco

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Don't forget she has lied about:

- HIFN deluxe
- Sharing HIFN demos and outtakes

- Sharing CRASH demos after the SNL fiasco

Omg. That google drive password is going to need resseting when im done i need that hifn deluxe

Roman

The fact that millions and I mean millions of her Japanese fans are waiting for her song Sweat are going to be disappointed when they find out the song is not even on the album, and all of those millions of fans are going to end up crashing their cars while driving on the freeway and they won’t be listening to the album because the CD players won’t work

3 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

well we did get hifn deluxe on dbree :) except for 2hot 

That's not official, though. It's a fan-made deluxe.

And I think I read somewhere that "2hot" became one of the CRASH songs.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

What did she say? omg

Tbh I stopped following him, his taste was great but lately he is just bashing for the sake of it and supports awful music now.

She just jokingly teased and questioned him for not liking Lightning, but also that she expected him not to be into the album as a whole.

It was all good fun.

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

And I think I read somewhere that "2hot" became one of the CRASH songs.

People said 2Hot is a working title for Twice but I don't believe it. Seems more likely someone had just mislabelled it as 2Hot.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

She just jokingly teased and questioned him for not liking Lightning, but also that she expected him not to be into the album as a whole.

It was all good fun.

Well, I don't know why she thought Fantano would like Lightning, I mean, he's a hyperpop era fan, not a True Romance fan.

1 minute ago, Ceremonials said:

crash - the moonlight edition 

no but i'm obsessed with her strange and the giant moon thing for constant repeat...

More like "CRASH: The Lightning Edition" :flutter::wub:

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

Well, I don't know why she thought Fantano would like Lightning, I mean, he's a hyperpop era fan, not a True Romance fan.

More like "CRASH: The Lightning Edition" :flutter::wub:

i wish she'd bring back the tr mic stand 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

People said 2Hot is a working title for Twice but I don't believe it. Seems more likely someone had just mislabelled it as 2Hot.

I find it hard to believe too, but who knows, it might be true.

@1000Times Do you know something about it?