Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, zaddyxcx said:

The delusional part of me is holding out for lipgloss with cupcakKe at the Chicago show 

I mean AG played lipgloss w cupcakkes verse in his set if that counts. he was fun, but omg baby tate should have his time slot, she was sooooo good.

1 minute ago, zaddyxcx said:

Low key I was scared she wouldn’t do it. Seems like the crowd enjoyed it from the clips I’ve seen, as they should!!

Amaaaazingggg, she fully sang chris and carolines verses, i was living

I need her now to release a CRASH remix album or EP and include Sweat as a bonus track. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

everyone drags me for hating charli (2019 )  but she was literally making the worst music in her entire career in 2018 

while i ate up self-titled in 2019 it definitely has aged like milk

bookmark this quote this idgaf but warm, bioyl (album version) & cross you out are some of the worst songs she's ever released

gone and the XX99's aren't much better :bebe:

the album is saved by next level charli, silver cross, official & february 2017 from being a pop 2 ripoff

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif