Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Charli sideshows for AU, planning on going to both shows :defeated:

I NEED an auckland side show so badly

5 hours ago, Raupeka said:

Are these leaked Crash B-Sides? I haven't really been much into Charli leaks except XCX World ngl

just one touch is probably from crash, we have a couple versions of it

sweat was made around the crash era but i dont think it was intended for the album, i heard somewhere she cowrote it with tove lo

you for me ended up getting released by rita ora

eternal flame is a cover of a song by the bangles that i dont think we know much about.

murder on the dancefloor is a song we have two snippets of that 100% sounds like a crash song

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

23 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

sweat was made around the crash era but i dont think it was intended for the album, i heard somewhere she cowrote it with tove lo

eternal flame is a cover of a song by the bangles that i dont think we know much about.

murder on the dancefloor is a song we have two snippets of that 100% sounds like a crash song

also some people think that "back again" is from the crash era although it was made with rostam and we don't know if they ever collaborated since 2014 so that's disputed

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

Girl are these on your tracker??

5 hours ago, the ocean said:

also some people think that "back again" is from the crash era although it was made with rostam and we don't know if they ever collaborated since 2014 so that's disputed

They might’ve worked together for Crash because she went and worked with a bunch of the same producers as the start of her career

3 hours ago, Raupeka said:

Girl are these on your tracker??

pff idk ive really only been maintaining the stems/instrumentals/acapellas tracker at this point, theyre on dance4u and ualreadyknowwwwwww's tracker tho

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/htmlview#

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

It’s cute… but I’m only saying that because I have the double pressing. The disc is gorgeous and the cover is an interesting choice. I saw somewhere that they are making about 10k copies… so that means they won’t be that hard to find or very expensive tbh. Charli grabbing scalpers by the scrotum and I’m here for this! 

i'm glad it's A. a high pressing amount and B. not released until july because i cannot afford it right now :bebe:

also it's kinda ugly :bebe: and she's mean for not just repressing the N1A + Pop 2 vinyl (or throwing in vroom vroom and making it a box set)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

The way Number 1 Angels keep losing, I hate it here.

I mean I have the original double pressing so I'm like whatever, but it still feels unfair lmao. Also the price is pretty... interesting for a 1LP. But I guess for people who don't have it yet, it's nice that they don't have to buy via scalpers.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

and still no TR + Sucker repress in sight... :bebe: was never blessed enough to snatch the N1A+P2 record so this will be cute in my collection hopefully the poster it comes with is cunty 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif